JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWTalk Forums throughout the years

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3006 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just for fun, I created an Album in our Publicly Visible Albums section in our Gallery, and added some screen caps of JWTalk from years gone by....

http://jwtalk.net/forums/gallery/album/177-jwtalk-through-the-years/

It's interesting how technology and visual aesthetics change over time.

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Added a link that Tapatalk users can see

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

4 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

Bro where is the album. Pls send a link

It's up there in the first post I started above. When we post a link, it gets converted to a "preview" of sorts. I just realized that this link/preview is not visible to Tapatalk users. So I just edited the first post and added a plain link that you should be able to see now. 

For example, Tapatalk users cannot see this....

But they can see this....

http://jwtalk.net/forums/gallery/album/177-jwtalk-through-the-years/

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Oh wow! Tapatalk shows this link, but misdirects me to some very old post.

You're gonna have to view this JWTalk thread in your browser.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk