JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Warning for women worldwide Saturday

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3002 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This Saturday a pro rape activist group has organized meetings internationally to discuss how to legalize rape of women off public property. The group is known as return of the kings and police stated on my news tonight that they want women to stay away because of the threat of rape or possible trap situation. They have put police on high alert throughout the United States. There are several locations in each city. The leader tried to trick protestors from forming stating they were not going to meet but instead he has given codes to those who want to meet.

These meetings are happening worldwide.

http://pix11.com/2016/02/03/pro-rape-blogger-organizes-meetings-for-men-across-u-s/

http://fox40.com/2016/02/03/pro-rape-blogger-organizes-meetings-around-the-world-including-one-in-roseville/

Since we will be participating in the door-to-door work Saturday morning and having a "family dinner" at my married daughters house, I think my wife and four daughter will be safe.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I will be busy in service and then pioneer meeting so I will be safe too. You know this reminds me of that mass sexual assault that happened in Cologne I believe. It's quite disgusting really that there are such a large amount of men in the world that like to assault women. Glad I have the truth for sure.