JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I constantly have storage issues. What I have done is went through my iPad and delete everything I can. I know there is a better way. And, perhaps it has to do with the, "One Drive", that sits innocently on my iPad desk  top. Is that so? And can someone give me REAL simple instructions on how to do this particular dance routine? Thank you for whatever help that can be administered, in advance!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Get a tablet with external storage. The newer ones will take a 200 Gb micro sd card. Wait, that is Not an Apple product.:deadhorse: Win 10 or Android 6.x tablets handle the external storage. :deadhorse: In fact the win 10 tablets maybe able to handle external HDD's, if they have a power source.

Personally I don't use the cloud, although I have been tempted to sent big files that way. Still the security for private files is Not there.

Setup should be straight forward, If all else fails, Follow the instructions for which ever cloud service you wish to use. Much like setting up an online email account.:shrugs:

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

7 hours ago, Miss Bea said:

I constantly have storage issues. What I have done is went through my iPad and delete everything I can. I know there is a better way. And, perhaps it has to do with the, "One Drive", that sits innocently on my iPad desk  top. Is that so? And can someone give me REAL simple instructions on how to do this particular dance routine? Thank you for whatever help that can be administered, in advance!

I have an 16 GB iPad Mini 1st Gen. Do you have any pictures or videos stored on your iPad? If so, that's the culprit. If not, go to Settings > Storage. It'll say there what is using the most storage. 

Feel free to send me a PM and I can walk you through some settings. 

Pictures. I will go through them, And delete. Will start there. Mine is 32 GB. Went up from 16. I will PM you later. Sometimes I feel so stupid. Thanks. A lot. Sorry about the black mass. It was supposed to be a flower. And I can't get rid of it. image.thumb.jpg.396ec275ce97605b7b90b9acimage.thumb.jpg.396ec275ce97605b7b90b9acimage.thumb.jpg.396ec275ce97605b7b90b9ac

Tell me about it. And, I just could not get rid of them.  From bad to worse. Now, let me tell you about the times, I am typing away, something bounces, and I end up where ever, and what I was writing gone. Just gone.