JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Library update - Media available In meeting section

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2902 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi brother

i found it on iPad and iPhone you need to go to may 2016, you'll then notice that the workbook and magazine in May would be updated, after which the songs in MP3 are available and also the magazine presentation videos would be there too 

Edited by Kerv

On sábado, 16 de abril de 2016 at 4:00 PM, Kerv said:

image.png

I see where these are found but I can't bring up what you show here. It only says that this feature will start in May. How dis you bring this up?

Edited by carlos

Removed duplicate pics

Oh I did nothing special! :-)

All i did was notice that there were pending updates with the MAY Workbook and the WT that we would study in May, then I went to the meeting section and changed the date to the 1st week in May and saw what is illustrated above.

I hope that helps

BTW - only May 2016 has been updated so far

1 hour ago, Kerv said:

Oh I did nothing special! :-)

All i did was notice that there were pending updates with the MAY Workbook and the WT that we would study in May, then I went to the meeting section and changed the date to the 1st week in May and saw what is illustrated above.

I hope that helps

BTW - only May 2016 has been updated so far

I updated the May workbook too but the media files didn't show up.

On iDevice, install latest updates then press  the icon on the right:

image.thumb.jpeg.67bc8124eb969726de0ca6e

Edited by ChrisTheConfused

'press' not 'click'

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

I found that you have to choose the "multi-media" icon from the main screen you see when choosing the 'Meetings' tab (BEFORE you select any subheading).  If I use the menu for the meeting parts, the "multi-media" icon disappears on my ipad.

In Windows I had to delete my Meeting Workbook and reload it.  There was no 'update' shown for this item.  After reloading the publication, a right-click brought up the menu at the bottom and the "multi-media" icon was there on the bottom right.