JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Philippines Branch Visit by Bro. Ralph Walls

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2545 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very nice point! Something similar was brought out at the Australasia branch visit by Brother David Schafer. He said that in recent times our publications have referred to "the earthly part of Jehovah's organization" rather than "Jehovah's earthly organization" because we are not separate from the heavenly part of Jehovah's organization—we are working along with it! Important to keep in mind that there are myriads of spirit creatures who are working along with us and directing us in our work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2016 at 10:53 AM, Anaiah said:

Bro. Walls developed the theme, "Keep Your Spritual Vision Open"

Here's one of the talk's highlights:

“If we don't acknowledge the things unseen, it could be damaging. Hence, if we recognize that we're part of vast organization both seen or unseen it gives us courage....Peel the ceiling, take the roof off this place and look up and see Jehovah. He is the One who's directing, He is the One who's encouraging us to see the reality.” — Bro. Ralph Walls 

13095798_254863241531291_6047491923494533523_n.jpg

13130991_1354431537904105_711380645684355748_o.jpg

:)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Alexa said:

To all, we had 2017 branch visit from brother James Mantz :) We reached 210,685 and have 1 out 3 pioneers in publisher. Its according to provers 23:23 Buy truth and never sell it, Also wisdom and discipline and understanding.

wow - twice as many as last year   ...   

tell us more   ...   !!!

Edited by timpin

The talk from bro. Mantz was very clear and encouraging. About "buying the truth and after that, not selling it." Consider the truth as a pearl you struggle to look for. We sacrificed a lot to acquire it. All of our sacrifices are considered as the amount we use to acquire the "free" truth from Jehovah. Again, very encouraging and refreshing. :lol:

---

The sad thing is that there are problems with the streaming to the tied-in Kingdom Halls. Even the for the delayed broadcast on the afternoon and evening. A large amount of the program are missing. We watched the whole Watchtower summary with frequent stops. It was followed by a report about the preaching activities in the Philippines. (We only watched a few minutes of that report, then it stopped for good. :shrugs:)

After waiting some minutes, the streaming continued. But when it played, it was already brother Mantz giving the talk! :confused: We didn't see how he started his talk. He is already at the middle of it. It was followed by the last song and prayer.

I wish we could watch the big missing part of this special event. :(

Edited by Danni

The talk from bro. Mantz was very clear and encouraging. About "buying the truth and after that, not selling it." Consider the truth as a pearl you struggle to look for. We sacrificed a lot to acquire it. All of our sacrifices are considered as the amount we use to acquire the "free" truth from Jehovah. Again, very encouraging and refreshing. :lol:
---

The sad thing is that there are problems with the streaming to the tied-in Kingdom Halls. Even the for the delayed broadcast on the afternoon and evening. A large amount of the program are missing. We watched the whole Watchtower summary with frequent stops. It was followed by a report about the preaching activities in the Philippines. (We only watched a few minutes of that report, then it stopped for good. :shrugs:)

After waiting some minutes, the streaming continued. But when it played, it was already brother Mantz giving the talk! :confused: We didn't see how he started his talk. He is already at the middle of it. It was followed by the last song and prayer.

I wish we could watch the big missing part of this special event. 

Was it a problem experienced at every connected Kingdom Hall, or just yours?

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I seem to be lost here.  The OP (Br. Billy James) wrote about the Phils branch visit by Br. Ralph Walls and there was an attendance (seen in pic) of 104, 194.  Alexa has written about a branch visit with Br. James Mantz with an attendance of  210,685. I am missing something here....help!!

6 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Was it a problem experienced at every connected Kingdom Hall, or just yours?

Johan

I talked to a total of 4 kingdom halls that streamed it, and sadly they experienced the same.

2 hours ago, Skye said:

I seem to be lost here.  The OP (Br. Billy James) wrote about the Phils branch visit by Br. Ralph Walls and there was an attendance (seen in pic) of 104, 194.  Alexa has written about a branch visit with Br. James Mantz with an attendance of  210,685. I am missing something here....help!!

These are two different events happened here in the Philippines. Bro. Mantz visit was the latest one.