JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

13 Percent of People Would Rather Have a Meteor Hit Earth Than Elect Trump or Clinton

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2845 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

How much do some people hate the idea of a President Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Apparently enough that they'd rather die in an apocalyptic event than see it become a reality.

According to the latest survey by the left-leaning Public Policy Polling, 13 percent of people would rather have a giant meteor hit Earth than elect Clinton or Trump.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-01/13-percent-of-people-prefer-a-giant-meteor-crashing-to-earth-over-a-trump-or-clinton-presidency

Those are probably people who don't vote anyways! LOL  I have a feeling that either one of those in the Presidential office will probably have the same impact as a meteor hitting the earth! 

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

By the way, I think if I was of the world and didn't know the truth, I would be part of that 13%!!! The people who vote in the 2016 election have an impossible choice, perhaps that will help some of them to soften their hearts and consider Jehovah's kingdom for the first time in their lives.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D