JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Word Association Game

Brother_Bliss

12 hours ago, mserskine said:

The word "Film"  has already been used on this page. Try again .

Last valid word - Director

The word "Director" had also been used before on this page, but that didn't stop you using it again!  

2 hours ago, bohemian said:

The word "Director" had also been used before on this page, but that didn't stop you using it again!  

I wasn't using it AGAIN. I was only mentioning what the last valid word was which was DIRECTOR. Like this:

Last valid word - ROSES

5 hours ago, mserskine said:

I wasn't using it AGAIN. I was only mentioning what the last valid word was which was DIRECTOR. Like this:

Last valid word - ROSES

I don't want to be argumentative, but my original post of "director" was followed by your post of "director". i posted "film" because that had followed the first posting of "director" and I commented that we seemed to be going round in circles!

Please read the posts on page 433 and you will see the sequence.  Post id 10817 and 10823. Then you referring to it as last valid word because I had repeated "film" (deliberately because you had repeated 'director').

Next word WEEDS.

Edited by bohemian

3 hours ago, bohemian said:

I don't want to be argumentative, but my original post of "director" was followed by your post of "director". i posted "film" because that had followed the first posting of "director" and I commented that we seemed to be going round in circles!

Please read the posts on page 433 and you will see the sequence.  Post id 10817 and 10823. Then you referring to it as last valid word because I had repeated "film" (deliberately because you had repeated 'director').

Next word WEEDS.

My bad. I didn't go further back to see your post of DIRECTOR. Sorry

Next word -GRASS