JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Our Christian Life and Ministry Workbook — January 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2643 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Things to look forward to: 

• We will begin singing from our new songbook "Sing Out Joyfully to Jehovah," from January 2

• Sometime between now and January, a new video for the ministry will be released entitled "Was Life Created?"

• In January, we will view and discuss the new video drama from this year's convention, "O Jehovah,... I Trust in You," during the week that we consider the events involving King Hezekiah recorded in Isaiah 34-37

6 hours ago, jscotchie said:

Sometime between now and January, a new video for the ministry will be released entitled "Was Life Created?"

I am so looking forward to that. I love the Creation brochure and lately I have had to ask around to find them. I just special ordered a couple because there are none at the KH.

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, Miss Mouse said:

Does any of the ne know where we can get the work book with the  research complete for the  OCLM  for 2017 ? 

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/28888-materials-for-the-december-meeting-christian-life-and-ministry/?do=findComment&comment=428515

If Brother Cristino doesn't post the links, you might be able to get it directly from the brother that put it together.

CLAM Contact.JPG

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 10/11/2016 at 5:58 AM, juliansan said:

The first time we are going to have a virtual talk :D 

That's kinda like last week with organization accomplishments video 7 min part but 7 and half minute video. Like wait a minute it's impossible for this part to not go over lol