JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

More trouble in Quebec.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2693 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Sex abuse case is stiring the pot there. Also there is problems with blood and doctors not wanting to take our word and the signed card if we are not able to discuss it. 

Satan is really working over time there.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/jehovah-witnesses-abuse-1.3874884

Why isnt there a focus on why the doctor didnt use other products to save the sisters life? They want to take away our right to rely on a legal document now because sometimes people change their mind. Isnt that just ducky

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-jehovahs-witness-death-young-mom-investigation-1.3806578

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I saw the first story earlier today. It's just a copy of what other journals have already said. So I'm wondering if the CBC really did any "Enquête" (inquiry) on their own, or just played back what other prejudiced sources have already written.

As for the second story, there was another similar story in Montreal of a sister dying after giving birth, which occurred just shortly after the death of Éloïse Dupuis. I find it curious that the news media always seek out the most biased sources for their stories: apostates or other angry opposers. This is why they come up with these stories about Hospital Liaison Committees unexpectedly showing up in hospitals to "pressure" the patient into refusing blood. I don't understand why the media don't report the fact that liaison committees only go to the hospitals if their visit is specifically requested by the patient. They don't do so automatically.

Personally I see the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) letting their professionalism slip away from them. Several years ago, the CBC did a report on Jehovah's Witnesses and the blood issue, interviewing doctors and other health professionals, and they concluded the prejudice against Jehovah's Witnesses about their stand on blood is unwarranted. They set the matter straight for their viewers -- at least at that time. Now, I fear those days of honest reporting are numbered.

As for the aunt of Sister Dupuis, Manon Boyer, she is now going to try to overturn the law that protects the right of Jehovah's Witnesses to refuse blood. According to this story, she does have some support from doctors. Can you imagine? She and some doctors want to be legally able to force their will on us!

This is a patent sign of the times we are living in, the last days.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:44 PM, Greg Dent said:

Sex abuse case is stiring the pot there. Also there is problems with blood and doctors not wanting to take our word and the signed card if we are not able to discuss it. 

Satan is really working over time there.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/jehovah-witnesses-abuse-1.3874884

Why isnt there a focus on why the doctor didnt use other products to save the sisters life? They want to take away our right to rely on a legal document now because sometimes people change their mind. Isnt that just ducky

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-jehovahs-witness-death-young-mom-investigation-1.3806578

No one talks about the apostate who forced 38 blood transfusions on his daughter who died anyway, then tried to sue the organization, and got the case thrown out.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/calgary/judge-rejects-father-s-lawsuit-in-death-of-jehovah-s-witness-teen-1.768405

I thought blood transfusions were always "life-saving".

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:44 PM, Greg Dent said:

That's because doctors are given God-like status of infalllibity when it comes to their views and opinions, despite the growing acceptance of bloodless surgery, and the history of pig-headed doctors transfusing blood that killed people.

Perhaps they were too stubborn or ignorant of other alternatives, which means they are not doing their jobs, which puts the focus unfairly on Witnesses when it should be on how JW patients are cared for by hospitals.

Bethany the young sister was from Belleville Ontario. She was friends with my step family.  Her siblings and mother were abused by her father. There was so many glaring errors in that case where the family had court orders for him to stay away from his kids the Alberta judge ignored that. There is a lot to pay for in her case. The court and the hospital are blood guilty now for that. 38 transfusions and she died what did they think was going to happen? Morons. No one can survive that. The blood divided her immune system and caused it to collapse. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green