JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Our carts upset people in Toronto

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2693 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It would seem that attitudes with religion are  changing very quickly with the 'clay' component ... be interesting to know what is going on behind the closed doors of governments.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/jehovah-witness-controversy-book-fair-1.3877847

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Seams to me CBC is so biased when it comes to us. No other network even picked this up or the stories in Quebec. I love how the Guy that ran the book club stuck up for us yet the reported shot it down. So much for an unbiased news format. Never liked CBC never will its nothing but a money pit for our tax dollars.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

5 hours ago, Greg Dent said:

Seams to me CBC is so biased when it comes to us. No other network even picked this up or the stories in Quebec. I love how the Guy that ran the book club stuck up for us yet the reported shot it down. So much for an unbiased news format. Never liked CBC never will its nothing but a money pit for our tax dollars.

It used to be a good, unbiased source of information. But I agree with you—it has lost its neutrality.

18 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

It would seem that attitudes with religion are  changing very quickly with the 'clay' component ... be interesting to know what is going on behind the closed doors of governments.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/jehovah-witness-controversy-book-fair-1.3877847

Thank you for the article. 

Sending a link to some of the teachers in my area!