JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is your favorite way to wear scarves? I really enjoy them, have a few, but, my wearing them, blah. The only way I can fix them on the way out the door, (other then, around the neck)  is to fold it in half, and put the two loose ends through the folded end. Works for long scarves. Your favorite way of enjoying them? 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

19 minutes ago, Miss Bea said:

What is your favorite way to wear scarves? I really enjoy them, have a few, but, my wearing them, blah. The only way I can fix them on the way out the door, (other then, around the neck)  is to fold it in half, and put the two loose ends through the folded end. Works for long scarves. Your favorite way of enjoying them? 

I prefer the eternity scarf....

I found this though:

One way to fashion a light weight square piece (not featured in preceding video):

Take square and fold in half to make  elongated rectangle. 

Hold upper right and  lower left corners.

Pull these corners and have them make a new diagonal line. Let fabric fold along this diagonal.

You will have a resulting piece with two hanging angles.  

Pull around shoulders and tie the two pieces you are holding. 

The two (hanging) triangles can rest on shoulders, epaulet style, with tie in either front or back.

Slide the tie to either shoulder to have the angles draped in front and back. 

This is my favorite way to tie a scarf. Very easy and looks a bit prettier than just looping it through. http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/a-simply-pretty-way-to-tie-a-scarf

IMG_3312.PNG

Edited by UpstateKate

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

2 hours ago, UpstateKate said:

This is my favorite way to tie a scarf. Very easy and looks a bit prettier than just looping it through. http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/a-simply-pretty-way-to-tie-a-scarf

IMG_3312.PNG

Ah ha! I thank  you sister. This I shall try! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!