JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Road Rage Shooting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2651 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

5 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Things are truly going from bad to worse...every day this sick system grows sicker and sicker and it sickens us to have see and hear about it.:(

and so much more so for Jehovah. ..He hates it and sees all of it.

7 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

and so much more so for Jehovah. ..He hates it and sees all of it.

Exactly. We are disgusted by just the things we hear about and see on the news. Jehovah sees thousands of violent crimes committed every second! I can only imagine how he feels.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Crazy, I just noticed this made national news, the J.C. Penney is like 8 minutes from home, right next to the Walmart I frequent often, its odd they made it to penny's that she didn't Call for help or anything earlier or notice  ( that seems reported unclear idk ) becouse that's a distance of 15 mins from incident to the jcpenney where she called for help. 

But yeah this is terrible we had something simalar happen to a 2 year old recently too 

15 hours ago, Willyd94 said:

Crazy, I just noticed this made national news, the J.C. Penney is like 8 minutes from home, right next to the Walmart I frequent often, its odd they made it to penny's that she didn't Call for help or anything earlier or notice  ( that seems reported unclear idk ) becouse that's a distance of 15 mins from incident to the jcpenney where she called for help. 

I think the police advise victims of road rage to drive to a public area before stopping, she may been confused and just focused on getting to a public area before she stopped to call the police..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

18 hours ago, Willyd94 said:

The news reported that she thought the shooter had fired into the air and she didn't realize that he had fired into the vehicle until she got to the store and saw the child.

How sad!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D