JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Public Watchtower #3 - The Four Horsemen- How Their Ride Affects You

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2624 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Excellent articles. I have always been under the impression that most people think the rider on the white horse is leading the other horses, the articles make it clear they are just following him and he will soon stop them.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

20 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Excellent articles. I have always been under the impression that most people think the rider on the white horse is leading the other horses, the articles make it clear they are just following him and he will soon stop them.

as far as the picture goes, I always felt the opposite should be depicted (as per prophesy) Jesus taking aim at what the other horses and rider represent

Edited by timpin

On the "Another Bit of Evidence" article, there is a reference to a 2014 Biblical Archeology Review article that states how many biblical characters archeology has proven. Does anyone have that article or access to it?

I would really like to read it and study it. I think this would help in the ministry for those who are atheist because they believe in science. Archeology is science.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JPWRana said:

I posted something and then it disappeared when I edited it, AND saved the edits. Has that happened to any of you?

You are a Limited Access User so I think all of your comments and edits are held until approved by a moderator. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, JPWRana said:

I posted something and then it disappeared when I edited it, AND saved the edits. Has that happened to any of you?

It was swallowed by the "horsemen of editing" LOL 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)