JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NEW VIDEO - Mark Sanderson : Jehovah Supports the Sick (Acts 15:29)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2570 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very timing this morning worship. Lately so many bad news about our brothers and sisters that suffer from an accident or a sickness.

Not to mention how precious is the work and attitude of our Brothers from the Hospital Liaison Committee!!! Such a wonderful measure only Jehovah can provide!

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

7 minutes ago, Bob said:

One of the best talks we've had on Morning Worship. I was currently preparing an article explaining the benefits of HLC's, their roles, and how many we have and Jehovah gives us this gem of a talk. Perfect timing! Great information as well!

I agree,  perfect timing. ..

One of our very dear Sisters had a stroke a couple of days ago,  things are a little bleak right now. .

Shirley is awesome.  She has many years as a Regular Pioneer,  she legally adopted all of her grandkids(4, 2 of them under 5yrs) and they are always at the Meeting and the young ones are answering all the time. ..I really respect her for her efforts in this because Shirley is not all that healthy in the first place and raising young grandchildren is not easy. This latest issue is not looking good,  last I heard is she can't talk and is having a hard time understanding anything spoken to her. .

If anyone has any spare room in their prayers can you add Shirley on it?

This new morning worship is right on time...Thank you Jehovah...

We just keep getting report after report of very serious illnesses with our brothers n sisters..... most recent was a sister who has been in full time work for many years was diagnosed with a brain tumour . 

Our family experienced first  hand the ER Dr , using the 1-800 # to call the JW medical info line ..... after talking for about 10 minutes he came back to us and said " impressive very impressive .....this is what we are going to do for you Mr. N"  I have never felt so proud to be part of this beautiful loving  organization , that cares so well for Jehovah's people. 

5 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

One of our very dear Sisters had a stroke a couple of days ago,  things are a little bleak right now. .

This new morning worship is right on time...Thank you Jehovah...

A little update on Shirl, Drs found an unidentified mass in her chest/lung area....and another one in her head. ..not looking good. :pray:

Her insurance won't cover her stay at Auburn Faith any longer,  she will be sent to UC Davis for further testing and treatment. ..

A bunch of Sisters went to her house and did a bunch of cleaning today. From what I've heard it's been a while since the house has had any attention,  apparently Shirl has been progressively getting worse and just never said anything about it.

She had a mini stroke last week and when she called a Sister for a ride to the hospital she was just trying to laugh it off, she thought she was having a heart attack and she was making jokes...

On March 14, 2017 at 0:45 AM, tekmantwo said:

A little update on Shirl, Drs found an unidentified mass in her chest/lung area....and another one in her head. ..not looking good. :pray:

Her insurance won't cover her stay at Auburn Faith any longer,  she will be sent to UC Davis for further testing and treatment. ..

A bunch of Sisters went to her house and did a bunch of cleaning today. From what I've heard it's been a while since the house has had any attention,  apparently Shirl has been progressively getting worse and just never said anything about it.

She had a mini stroke last week and when she called a Sister for a ride to the hospital she was just trying to laugh it off, she thought she was having a heart attack and she was making jokes...

That's too bad ......I agree it doesn't sound good .   I can't believe the amount of friends  that are dealing with very very serious health issues. So glad the sisters could kick in and give her a hand .........Love in action.