JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

We've Stacked up all of Tom Harley's Field Service Reports

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2562 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

“We’ve lined up vertically all of Tom Harley’s field service reports. Let’s see how fast you can read them off!”

Donna: “Twelve hours, four magazines, eight return visits, three videos.”

Connor: “Ten hours, six magazines, seven return visits, two videos.”

Blitzen: Fifteen hours, nine magazines, nine return visits, six videos.”

Prancer: “Fourteen hours, pix fagazines, seven veturn risits …..wow, that’s a lot of hours! What an amazing publisher Tom Harley is!”
…….
A little ditty inspired by watching the latest Chevy commercial.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.

9 hours ago, Tortuga said:

BTW: That isn't the latest Chevy....:D

I know, but all my counted magazines are in the trunk.

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.

48 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I know, but all my counted magazines are in the trunk.

You count them and then keep them? Isn't that cheating? :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D