JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Two and half minutes to midnight

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2337 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is how tired my elders are.  The last elder on the platform gave us the re-run of how good the meeting was and what we learned from the Bible Highlights, and how everyone did a fantastic job on the school (some new friends joined) and then at the end he askes us to stand if we could and sing the song.  Then I see our Congregation Overseer, walk up to him (while we are all singing the final song) and tells him you forgot to mention aout the special feature of the Awake article in December.  So he stops the brother to give the prayer and tells us about the Awake, make sure we pick up copies in the back and before we go out in the mininstry to watch the silouette video on how to place the magazine.   He did apologize for missing that point.   So I went to the back of our magazine counter and asked the brothers how many of these do we have, since it was noted on JW.ORG that this would be a special article to place in December and if we had enough.   The brother said for now we have enough.  Sometimes that tells me that by the 2nd week of December we will be running out.   I hope it's not the case, because this article goes hand in hand with the world's conditions as we speak and live in them.