JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2470 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is a writing for a dear sister who recently lost her daughter Adrianna, in death.  

She was a beautiful ballerina and her life was cut short in a tragic accident.

It is my hope our dear friend and sister Jeanne , will see  Adrianna dancing in the future paradise .

Sky Dancer_.pdf

Sky Dancer
My eyes of faith are steady as I see a blazing spectrum of crystal-like rainbow
In the distance, she dances like an elegant white bird in the sky with the clouds
My sky dancer gracefully flows in harmonious symphony amidst all things new
I celebrate elation, I caress the new dawn of a golden age; my heart beats free
Her pace is artful precision; she drifts as a spiral of delicate motions of beauty
With ears of faith I hear Jah call to Adrianna; rise and dance again my little one
 I embrace you my dear child Adrianna, my sky dancer, amidst all things new!

Edited by Rosy Gal