JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I was the 2,767,270,436 person to be born...what were you?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4532 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Mom will be going Nov.7 to a memory care building in the same Assisted Living complex she was living in before the heart problems flared up. I take Charlie, her toy poodle to see her every day. She is so funny, today she heard a noise and said she needed to let Charlie down so he could go tend to his kittens. Charlie has been neutered for 6 years but she thinks he is bi-sexual meaning in her mind both sexes. How she thinks he could have kittens, I don't know. I gotta get used to this dementia thing or before long I won't be able to find my way out of a box of fruit-loops.

On the same floor of the Skilled Nursing center, where mom is now, their is one other sister and a brother so the place is crawling with Witnesses coming and going. Always meeting people I haven't seen in years. The Brother is a step-dad to a brother I roomed with 40 years ago, hadn't seen his mom in that many years.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

When you were born, you were the:2,988,916,600th person alive on Earth

76,596,526,086th person to have lived since history began

think its time for some sleep.... !!!

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

She is so funny' date=' today she heard a noise and said she needed to let Charlie down so he could go tend to his kittens. Charlie has been neutered for 6 years but she thinks he is bi-sexual meaning in her mind both sexes. How she thinks he could have kittens, I don't know. I gotta get used to this dementia thing or before long I won't be able to find my way out of a box of fruit-loops..[/quote']

This part just cracked me up! I don't mean to make light of a terrible situation, but it's good that you can keep your sense of humor through it all, sometimes that alone can help us endure! Hang in there! :)

On the same floor of the Skilled Nursing center, where mom is now, their is one other sister and a brother so the place is crawling with Witnesses coming and going.

that reminds me when my mother was in hospital ...in her last days with cancer...I meet about 3 different JW families who were there with family members with cancer...

this was about 20 years ago and my dad died when I was 21...

but now when I see... and there are quite a few JW families with ill and aged parents ...one couple in our hall are about 70 with health problems ... they had to put their mother /mother in law who is in her 90's with alzheimer's in a nursing home...

I wonder how I would manage...this system sure stinks...keep going Lyn