JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Clock is Ticking

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4525 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Things are NOT looking good!--for disobedient mankind:worship:

I know, I'm surprised with the economic climate as it is, the world is still holding together. We know that it's not for much longer. They are practically bankrupt, and once one country falls, it will be a domino effect.

Isn't it amazing how the worst problems (WWI, WW2 etc.) in the last century have started in Europe and spread from there to Britain and the United States and then the rest of the world?

This sure seems like the start of another such global crises!

Business Dictionary.com ----Globalization----

The worldwide movement toward economic, financial, trade and communication integration. Globalization implies the opening of local and nationalistic perspectives to a broader outlook of an interconnected and interdependent world with free transfer of capitol, goods, and services across national frontiers.

Isn't it amazing how the worst problems (WWI, WW2 etc.) in the last century have started in Europe and spread from there to Britain and the United States and then the rest of the world?

Business Dictionary.com ----Globalization----

The worldwide movement toward economic, financial, trade and communication integration. Globalization implies the opening of local and nationalistic perspectives to a broader outlook of an interconnected and interdependent world with free transfer of capitol, goods, and services across national frontiers.

Thanks for making my point! :)

You know I always wondered how things would be.....how could we REALLY tell the end is getting close? Look at how things are going with the Catholic Church (part of Babylon the Great) once it falls the others will go like dominoes....plus the financial stuff going on....I always thought that "wars and reports of wars" would be like WW3 but it is like over thowing in each individual country, as one does it the others see and they want to do it. Even here in the US with the "occupy Wall Street" now they are "occupying" major cities across the US. It is just going so ....I don't know what word to use..... smoothly or naturally or....help me out! Look at the Terrorists caught and killed Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and now Mohamar Ghaddafi (sp?) Just watching everything go crazy around us....and we don't have to do a thing...except warn those who will listen!

Get more exercise....walk with Jehovah!

All these countries a part of the Euro were able to forgive 50% of Greeces Debt. But they wont be able to do the same with the other countries. Well, Italy has the Vatican, Im sure they can melt all that gold that they have. I have said this before, 2012 is going to be an interesting year for all of us. :deadhorse: