JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

I enjoy listening to Greek music, this one is excellent, in my view.

For whatever reason, I can’t play all the videos you all are posting. Sometimes, it reads “video not available” or “not available in your country”.

So to listen to it, I need to go to YouTube directly...

3 hours ago, Patinage said:

I enjoy listening to Greek music, this one is excellent, in my view.

For whatever reason, I can’t play all the videos you all are posting. Sometimes, it reads “video not available” or “not available in your country”.

So to listen to it, I need to go to YouTube directly...

Thank you so much sister Patricia for contributing to the thread with such lovely music 🙂

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Highly underrated artist. 

These guys really get into it. Caution: by the end of the song it gets wild. :coffee:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

Two of my favorite country songs.

I think in the first video the passenger is supposed to be his imaginary dad with him.

Interesting lyrics

Edited by Pjdriver

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

6 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

Don’t let me be misunderstood - Nina Simone

I seen a documentary on Nina Simone on Netflix. Very interesting but sad.

Here’s  a well known version......

Edited by Pjdriver

1 hour ago, Pjdriver said:

I seen a documentary on Nina Simone on Netflix. Very interesting but sad.

Here’s  a well known version......

Thanks. Yes, I’m familiar with the animals and that song.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I first heard this song many years ago. I thought the chorus was annoying but it grew on me.

Idioteque - Radiohead 

I will - Radiohead

She used to play in the subways below Boston, in my neck of the woods before the big time.

Love these two songs. I like her sound. I wish she was still turning out good songs.

8 hours ago, Patinage said:

When something is done/made out of love, although some may view it as imperfect and with flaws, that something always appears to us as perfect and beautiful. And this is called Appreciation. I like this song.

I’ve seen Dolly live and up close. She seem like a very nice person. She used a lot of self deprecating humor. She has a very beautiful voice and is a very talented song writer as well. 

2 hours ago, minister159 said:

Some hard-driving Texas blues from the bearded ones themselves, ZZ Top.

You beat me to it 🙂