JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Don't bump or nudge anyone you cold get assaulted for it.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2157 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Incredible what this world is going to. A woman get assaulted in Vancouver for just bumping someones arm.  This world is getting so angry now. It will only get worse. Please be careful out there.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/platform-rage-skytrain-attack-caught-on-camera-suspect-sought-1.3913221

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Been through that growing up in Brooklyn USA in the 70s...

Incredible what this world is going to. A woman get assaulted in Vancouver for just bumping someones arm.  This world is getting so angry now. It will only get worse. Please be careful out there.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/platform-rage-skytrain-attack-caught-on-camera-suspect-sought-1.3913221

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

At least they got an HD picture of the man. Maybe his friends will turn him in.

Come to think of it, maybe he doesn't have any friends, if not I think I understand. :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Wow! 😳 I’ve been saying for a long time, that humans are becoming unglued.

Her mistake tho was going back toward the guy and maybe saying some strong words herself for him throwing the coffe at her...who knows anymore, :shrugs:  Or maybe she just said excuse me. 

Thats why its a good idea for us to keep in mind the counsel at Proverbs 24:29: “Do not say: “I will do to him just as he has done to me; I will repay him for what he did.”

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Maybe she was trying to apologize for bumping him and he went off. Still no reason to do what he did.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green