JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Snake on the lose

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2181 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

In a town about 60 miles west of me this news article came out this morning.   Eeeeeeeuuuuuu!!!! 🐍 🐍

https://abc10up.com/2018/05/04/venemous-cobra-missing-near-al-quaal-recreation-area/

POSTED BY: KELLAN BUDDY MAY 4, 2018

ISHPEMING — On Friday, May 4th, at approximately 10:48 A.M. City of Ishpeming Police Department responded to to a residence at 745 Duncan Ave for a motion alarm.

They discovered that a venomous Cobra Snake was missing from its cage. The snake had been missing since last night, and the owner has been looking for it. It’s believed the snake is still in the house, but officials want the public to be notified, on the off chance that it was able to leave the house or was removed by someone.

The owner does have an exotic animal license. The Michigan DNR was also made aware of the incident. The public is asked to call 911 immediately if they see the snake.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

whoa don't think I'd be able to sleep in that house until it was found. Unless they've had it de-venomized....:S

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Never thought about pulling its teeth. :lol1:

Some humans I just don’t know anymore.

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/Venomous-cobra-missing-potentially-near-Al-Quaal-Recreation-Area-481765551.html

ISHPEMING, Mich. (WLUC) - UPDATE at 8:55 a.m. Monday:

The Ishpeming Police Department now says the snake reported missing from 745 Duncan Ave. Friday was never loose in public but was taken as part of a civil dispute between two parties. Police say the parties involved do have permits for exotic animals.

No further information has been released.