JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My 2 sons in New Hampshire say there's no snow on the ground there. It's been in the 40's during the day.

I wouldn't mind some snow here in Florida.;)

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Cleveland Zoo in the winter,I get the pass ever so often,so I can go to Akron Zoo also.I love Akron,it's smaller and

very kid friendly,plus they have the awesome wisteria vines in the spring/summer.

Have you been to Columbus Zoo and Zoombeezie Bay?They give free passes in June.So does COSI...you have to check their website and also through the Smithsonian Mag.com they have free museum day tickets every year,some of Cleveland museums were in there.

Oh...and The USS Cobb have you been in that submarine?It's in Lake Erie,docked near the Rock Hall of Fame?

So many free and cheap things to do in Cleveland.

The art museum is free there....and they have great stuff from ancient Bible times.And a mummy.

Do you know of other places?

Martin Luther King Day all museums are free in Cleveland I heard even the Rock Hall and The History museum...do you know?

I love the Cleveland Zoo in the winter,I get the pass ever so often,so I can go to Akron Zoo also.I love Akron,it's smaller and

very kid friendly,plus they have the awesome wisteria vines in the spring/summer.

Have you been to Columbus Zoo and Zoombeezie Bay?They give free passes in June.So does COSI...you have to check their website and also through the Smithsonian Mag.com they have free museum day tickets every year,some of Cleveland museums were in there.

Oh...and The USS Cobb have you been in that submarine?It's in Lake Erie,docked near the Rock Hall of Fame?

So many free and cheap things to do in Cleveland.

The art museum is free there....and they have great stuff from ancient Bible times.And a mummy.

Do you know of other places?

Martin Luther King Day all museums are free in Cleveland I heard even the Rock Hall and The History museum...do you know?

I love Akron zoo, too, Cleveland has alot more, but no penguins, and no elephants at Akron! They are both great! I have never been to Columbus. I have been on the USS Cobb, a "little" to claustrophobic for me! No, won't go there again! all of the museums are free on MLK day, but again, to many people in to small a space! lol! I have been to Rock Hall, it is cool! They have different displays each year. I have not been there for over 15 years maybe even 20! I like our history museum, especially when they have the dino display. It is a bit shabby, though, anymore. I hope they find funds to do a little renovation. I like the art museum if I have no kids..... I still have not been to the children's museum! My kids have, I haven't! Sad! I cannot wait for the new aquarium to open! That will be cool!

I love the Cleveland Zoo in the winter' date='I get the pass ever so often,so I can go to Akron Zoo also.I love Akron,it's smaller and very kid friendly,plus they have the awesome wisteria vines in the spring/summer. Have you been to Columbus Zoo and Zoombeezie Bay?They give free passes in June.So does COSI...you have to check their website and also through the Smithsonian Mag.com they have free museum day tickets every year,some of Cleveland museums were in there. Oh...and The USS Cobb have you been in that submarine?It's in Lake Erie,docked near the Rock Hall of Fame? So many free and cheap things to do in Cleveland. The art museum is free there....and they have great stuff from ancient Bible times.And a mummy. Do you know of other places? Martin Luther King Day all museums are free in Cleveland I heard even the Rock Hall and The History museum...do you know?[/quote'] I love Akron zoo, too, Cleveland has alot more, but no penguins, and no elephants at Akron! They are both great! I have never been to Columbus. I have been on the USS Cobb, a "little" to claustrophobic for me! No, won't go there again! all of the museums are free on MLK day, but again, to many people in to small a space! lol! I have been to Rock Hall, it is cool! They have different displays each year. I have not been there for over 15 years maybe even 20! I like our history museum, especially when they have the dino display. It is a bit shabby, though, anymore. I hope they find funds to do a little renovation. I like the art museum if I have no kids..... I still have not been to the children's museum! My kids have, I haven't! Sad! I cannot wait for the new aquarium to open! That will be cool!
Akron has penquins now.Took this in Sept.They took the jellies away and are getting grizzlies. I did not know about the aquarium...where's that?

71289=3963-hiple pictures 322.JPG

I love the Cleveland Zoo in the winter' date='I get the pass ever so often,so I can go to Akron Zoo also.I love Akron,it's smaller and very kid friendly,plus they have the awesome wisteria vines in the spring/summer. Have you been to Columbus Zoo and Zoombeezie Bay?They give free passes in June.So does COSI...you have to check their website and also through the Smithsonian Mag.com they have free museum day tickets every year,some of Cleveland museums were in there. Oh...and The USS Cobb have you been in that submarine?It's in Lake Erie,docked near the Rock Hall of Fame? So many free and cheap things to do in Cleveland. The art museum is free there....and they have great stuff from ancient Bible times.And a mummy. Do you know of other places? Martin Luther King Day all museums are free in Cleveland I heard even the Rock Hall and The History museum...do you know?[/quote'] I love Akron zoo, too, Cleveland has alot more, but no penguins, and no elephants at Akron! They are both great! I have never been to Columbus. I have been on the USS Cobb, a "little" to claustrophobic for me! No, won't go there again! all of the museums are free on MLK day, but again, to many people in to small a space! lol! I have been to Rock Hall, it is cool! They have different displays each year. I have not been there for over 15 years maybe even 20! I like our history museum, especially when they have the dino display. It is a bit shabby, though, anymore. I hope they find funds to do a little renovation. I like the art museum if I have no kids..... I still have not been to the children's museum! My kids have, I haven't! Sad! I cannot wait for the new aquarium to open! That will be cool!
Akron has penquins now.Took this in Sept.They took the jellies away and are getting grizzlies. I did not know about the aquarium...where's that?

www.nauticaflats.com/venues/a/Greater-Cleveland-Aquarium - Cached check out this link on the aquarium! can't wait!

www.nauticaflats.com/venues/a/Greater-Cleveland-Aquarium - Cached check out this link on the aquarium! can't wait!
Thanks for the link. Yes those are Akron penguins from the Galapagos Islands.No elephants.

This is a link to the pics of the Jellyfish, hope it works. I couldn't copy/paste it...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1096219208868.2017256.1328240910&type=1&l=b586d1ba27

Those are great pictures..are those your kids?

I went to see those jellies several times...the one looks like a flying saucer and it lights up and the polar bears,I love those bears.They are so playful.

Our last trip to Akron Zoo we ran into a brother who used to be an elder at our Hall,he got married and moved away now he has two little girls,he's around 60.Then I saw a sister there I was in the same Hall with like...4 Kingdom Halls ago.It was like a reunion.

This is a link to the pics of the Jellyfish, hope it works. I couldn't copy/paste it...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1096219208868.2017256.1328240910&type=1&l=b586d1ba27

Those are great pictures..are those your kids?

I went to see those jellies several times...the one looks like a flying saucer and it lights up and the polar bears,I love those bears.They are so playful.

Our last trip to Akron Zoo we ran into a brother who used to be an elder at our Hall,he got married and moved away now he has two little girls,he's around 60.Then I saw a sister there I was in the same Hall with like...4 Kingdom Halls ago.It was like a reunion.

I love those pics! Yes, those are my girls, a few years ago now! They are almost 10 and just turned 7 now! I love running into friends when I go places! Unless I look a bit messy, then I am embarassed! lol!

Nice Jelly fish pictures. I went there this last summer to get some more pics too, knowing it would be the last year. We always have a membership at the zoo, which gets us in at other zoos for free or for discounted rates. Of course, Akron is where we go the most, since it is 20 minutes away. Cleveland is about 40 minutes away.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Thanx! We are off to the the Zoo tomorrow, Cleveland. We are leaving around 10ish, so we shoud be there around 10:30... If anyone decides to go to the Cleveland Zoo tomorrow and wants to meet up, call my phone: {number removed in accordance with Forum Policy}. Seriously! I will be bringing a new couple who are studying. They just moved here from New York over the summer. She grew up around the Truth, but has never been baptized.I They are living with her mom who is an active Sister. I have 4 kids with me and and still have room for 3 more kids. Adults will have to pay their own way! lol! I picked this couple and their niece up for meeting tonight, and afterwards, they came back here to get a few brouchures they were looking for that I had. I ended up showing them that video on the other forumn and it was such a nice end to a day! Sorry for rambling! Have a great night!

Thanx! We are off to the the Zoo tomorrow, Cleveland. We are leaving around 10ish, so we shoud be there around 10:30... If anyone decides to go to the Cleveland Zoo tomorrow and wants to meet up, call my phone: {number removed in accordance with Forum Policy}. Seriously! I will be bringing a new couple who are studying. They just moved here from New York over the summer. She grew up around the Truth, but has never been baptized.I They are living with her mom who is an active Sister. I have 4 kids with me and and still have room for 3 more kids. Adults will have to pay their own way! lol! I picked this couple and their niece up for meeting tonight, and afterwards, they came back here to get a few brouchures they were looking for that I had. I ended up showing them that video on the other forumn and it was such a nice end to a day! Sorry for rambling! Have a great night!

Have a nice time at the zoo! It's cold today.I have 3 teenage boys here,I'm thinking of taking them hiking.

But it is cold

Take pictures!

Have a nice time at the zoo! It's cold today.I have 3 teenage boys here,I'm thinking of taking them hiking.

But it is cold

Take pictures!

Just got back! It was cold, but not to breezy! Overall, an excellent trip! Took lots of pics, will upload this week! How was your hiking? Hope they didn't wear you out! lol! MMMMMMM this cup of coffee sure is good!

But it is cold

Take pictures!

Just got back! It was cold, but not to breezy! Overall, an excellent trip! Took lots of pics, will upload this week! How was your hiking? Hope they didn't wear you out! lol! MMMMMMM this cup of coffee sure is good!

We did not go hiking they stayed in and played all day,I waited on them hand and foot.

They laughed the entire time,a happy group.Made me feel better having them here.Oh I can't

wait to see the pics.

We have snow!!!

How about you Holly.It's enough to

sled in.

Really?

The snow belt got hammered again. My sister in law got about a foot.

We just got another dusting. I can still see leaves and grass - but barely.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!