JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Science Has Resolved the Question of Boxers vs. Briefs

Men who mostly wear are boxers have seventeen per cent more sperm and a twenty-five-per-cent higher concentration of them than men who prefer tight underwear. They show little difference in the activity, morphology, or genetic integrity of their sperm. But, tellingly, men who wore tight underwear have higher levels of follicle-stimulating hormone, which is released by the pituitary gland to boost sperm production, which is an indication that the system is trying to compensate. So something’s definitely going on with sperm production.

Science Has Resolved the Question of Boxers vs. Briefs (The New York Times)

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

9 hours ago, Thesauron said:

But, tellingly, men who wore tight underwear have higher levels of follicle-stimulating hormone,

It appears that FSH may affect hair growth. Does that mean that bald men should start wearing briefs? :eek:

Gonadotropins are important hormones. The FSH or follicle stimulating hormone and the luteinizing hormone are produced by the gonads, and these have a direct role in the production of testosterone and estrogen in men and women. Apart from this, these hormones also interact with progesterone and affect the way hair grows or does not grow. The gonadotropins have an indirect role in hair growth because they produce the hormones mentioned above which directly affect hair growth.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And Adam had less than that!

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

Then he also managed to father children despite bring several hundreds of years old.
And yet Superman wore briefs...:lol1:

And so he didn’t father any kids despite being superman, right?

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Me personally, I never understood why any man would want to wear briefs considering the male anatomy. My mom bought me briefs once when I was a boy and I never wore them again. They were so uncomfortable. I put briefs in the same category as tight pants. Uncomfortable.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

And so he didn’t father any kids despite being superman, right?
Superman was the man of steel correct? Steel's basic element is iron. Humans are made of dust. We are also called clay. Isn't it true iron and clay don't mix? So Superman would not be able to have kids with a human

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Superman was the man of steel correct? Steel's basic element is iron. Humans are made of dust. We are also called clay. Isn't it true iron and clay don't mix? So Superman would not be able to have kids with a human

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

That’s one deduction...

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”