JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Chicago sister murdered in failed carjacking while on her way to Reg Convention

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2081 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thank you for sharing so we can pray for this sisters family, friends and Congregation.

couple years ago at our district convention here @ Bellville Michigan a brother on the platform mentioned... if you don't think gun violence is going to affect you think again. ...
this is such a sad reminder.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Awakened said:

Just so happened to come across this story. 😢

I checked the date and it happened July 16/2018. 

I didn't find any new information on the case. 

Poor Sister,  and the others in the van. I'm hoping they don't blame themselves, there is only one that is responsible for all our pain, and that one will die.

So very sad.  We just don't know how temporary our lives are right now in this system.  May Jehovah help our shocked brothers and sisters, and her family who have to endure the deep pain and grief at her loss.  May her neighbours perhaps listen to the message of hope when the brothers next call.  Out of this tragedy may there be some good.

What’s going on in Chicago? The inmates are taking over the asylum.  

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.