JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tornado in Port Orchard, Washington

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1953 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://weather.com/news/news/2018-12-18-severe-storms-tornado-damage-port-orchard-washington

My brother moved to Port Orchard, Washington a couple years ago.    I have no idea where he lives in this area.

I do hope he’s safe. 

Another very brief article I saw said about 50 homes were damaged....but no one was killed.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

8 hours ago, SheyZ said:

I am so lame I thought u we're an only child.😮

LOL

I never talked about him. We never had a real nice brother/sister relationship.  

I’ll stop there. :lol1:

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/team-assess-damage-determine-strength-port-orchard-tornado/891324054?fbclid=IwAR2LHIE4-DpTN-OHThxi5w95zSvXWlFVi0ZUbxabXtI9oYYa8b34ovpxXiE

The National Weather Service is going to assess damage cause by the tornado. A meteorologist is thinking it had the potential to be an EF 2.  That would be winds of 111-135 mph. 😳

The article mentions that they’re looking at over 400 homes plus they have added another 300 or so.

14 hours ago, Loopy said:

LOL

I never talked about him. We never had a real nice brother/sister relationship.  

I’ll stop there. :lol1:

Sorry! I shld have sent u a private message... Love and miss you Sis 😘

10 hours ago, SheyZ said:

Sorry! I shld have sent u a private message... Love and miss you Sis 😘

No apology necessary at all. LOL  🌹