JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Vandals Hit Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall For 3rd Time

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4485 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I can't believe that after the second time they didn't have a watchman or guard of some type.

I hope they find the person who did it. I also hope that person comes from a wealthy family. Wouldn't it be great if he had to pay for the rebuilding of the hall?!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Watch it will turn out to be a "Born Again" CHRISTIAN - showing his wonderful Christ like qualities :lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I think it is a mentally diseased apostate :)

The Hall is ten minutes from us and is one of the oldest in San Diego. The FBI is investigating it as a hate crime. The RBC had already started the repairs after the first fire. Lots more work to do now!

I am soooo sorry to hear this :crying::cry:

I dont know what to say, the end is really near.

2Tim 4:1,2 come to mind I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is destined to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his kingdom, 2 preach the word, be at it urgently in favorable season, in troublesome season, reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all long-suffering and [art of] teaching.

My question is this:

Why hasn't Jehovah stepped in yet? Maybe he has by not allowing the building to be completely destroyed. But when will it end?

Jehovah has stepped in before, why not now? Paralyze them until authorities shows up. Make make a believer out of some or a lot.

My question is this:

Why hasn't Jehovah stepped in yet? Maybe he has by not allowing the building to be completely destroyed. But when will it end?

Jehovah has stepped in before, why not now? Paralyze them until authorities shows up. Make make a believer out of some or a lot.

Well, Jehovah allows even bad things to happen. Look at how much of a witness we're getting because we haven't retaliated. Three times in a row really makes people feel bad for us as a major victim. It's gotta suit Jehovah's purpose somehow.

Good point Joseph!

Also, that hall has been needing renovating for a while. Now I'm not saying Jehovah works like this, but.......:)

As was mentioned, it would be nice if after the person was caught, he was made to pay for the renovations!

I love that answer Chuck. I can not remember all the details so someone please jump in and fill in what I can not remember. It has been awhile but one of our elders at a different congregation had worked at Bethel and was relating a story about shingles or roofing problem that was done by a outside contractor because they (JW'S) were not allowed to do that part--can't remember why. Anyway they did notlike the job that was done and the company refused to redo it. That night a big storm blew it--very unusual again can not remember why since I know NY is not a stranger to storms --and damage what the society wanted to have redone! The result? They had to redo it according to the way they had orginially wanted! I apologize for not remembering all the details-but I can Jehovah will always do what he sees fit!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Critical times indeed! We have a Kingdom Hall here in Hobart of all places where it is surrounded by a 10 foot high chain wire fence and the gate is locked when the meeting starts so one has to be there early so as not to be locked out.

The vandalism is unreel. Another one on the east coast has bricked in the toilet windows due to their continual vandalism.

Still we can only expect more as Satan arouses up his forces as Jehovahs' Day gets nearer.