JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Territory Helper—Support Needed...Error (500) Server Message

Hello my dear Brothers,

I'm the Territory Servant for my congregation and we use the Territory Helper Program. I've been experiencing problems since last week trying to Login. Each time I attempt to Login I receive an 'Error 500' server message. I've been trying to contact "SUPPORT NETWORK" with no success or send an email. Can any Territory Servants here that use Territory Helper provide me with information or a solution to solve this Error (500) server problem or some other means of contacting the brothers at Support Network?

I have certain territories I need to assign to friends for the Memorial Campaign starting Saturday March 23rd and all of our territory is in the system of Territory Helper and I cannot access anything. I need any assistance you brothers can provide me because I have to get these territories assigned to friends no later than Friday. Thanks for your help and support.

Hi Manny

I'm also the TS and I use the Territory Helper website. I have no problem logging in (just checked) so maybe the problem is on your side? 

Have you tried accessing on a different device/network? Usually when I contact the support team I get an answer in a couple of days

Just a side note: I used the site to build the territories divisions and use the QR code functionality, that is printed on each card, so that each publisher can access the boundaries on the site and see the details

I don't use to manage the designations and publishers records - And I don't advise using it as it needs to upload the publishers information to the server and you need consent from each publisher to do that (at least here in Europe). I use a separated local mobile app for that