JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Proof of King Josiah Exsisted

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1848 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

From the Times of  Israel News/Internet April 1, 2019

Tiny First Temple find could be first proof of aide to biblical King Josiah ...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/two-tiny-first-temple-inscriptions-vastly-enlarge-picture...

1 day ago - The other is a clay seal impression, “(belonging) to Nathan-Melech, Servant of ... is named in 2 Kings as an official in the court of King Josiah.

This was one the Daily news too, but it does not let me copy the link and paste it in here.  Seem like this one is the same.  How sad. 

Biblical clay seal
with the name of
King Josiah's aide
discovered in Jerusalem

Daily Mail

Here is an article from the well known Atlas Obscura.

Found: A Seal That May Have Belonged to a Biblical Courtier

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/found-a-seal-from-biblical-courtier

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Lots of evidence keeps being uncovered over the last few years. hardcore athiests even try to deny that Israel as a nation even existed and all of the kings being fake stories, not just God. But we see this now, we have a seal that is said to belonged to Isaiah, a head of a statuette of what looks to be king David, and so on.