JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Do not be anxious, for I am your God. I will fortify you, yes, I will help you-Isa 41:10

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1809 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 hours ago, Arumuga Raja said:

My dear brothers and sister please share about what type of problems and pressure you are faced and also share about how to jehovah fortified you and helped you from the problems for encouraging other brothers and sisters. 

I am also like to share about my experience

On 22 june 2018 at evening my uncle and three other relatives are came to my home and they are said to me " you do not go to christian meetings any more" and they are blame me and also using bad words and they are forcing me to swearing on the bible for do not going meeting. but i am keep silent. At last at 11:30 pm (23:30) my uncle said to me " now i am going to home but tomorrow evening i will be come you home after that you will tell your decision if you can not swear on the bible for do not going meetings you will get out from this home, bye" after that full night i am crying.. Crying... Crying.. And also not ate food. next day i tell my problems to my elders they are fortified me and one brother said to me" do not anxious my boy if your uncle said "get out" you come to our home" this words are more fortified me. After that i am read daily text "Throw your burden on Jehovah, And he will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to fall" - psalm 55:22. After reading these verses i am feels this words are written for me and i am praying to jehovah for needing help. After that i feel bold. And i am waiting for my uncle. My uncle come to my home and said to me" what was your decision " and i am said to my uncle" i am like to a one of Jehovah witnesses so i am not stopping going meetings." that time my mother also supporting to me. My uncle After hearing that he is nothing speak and he went to his home. I am so surprised because my problem was change in one second and i feels Jehovah's hand with me i am so happy i love jehovah 

You surely made Jehovah's heart glad by your faithfulness. Well done. And you warm our hearts too reading about your reliance on Jehovah and your courage. I would like to share this with friends in my own congregation. I hope that's ok with you. Isn't it amazing how Jehovah can level a mountainous problem?!

7 hours ago, Arumuga Raja said:

After reading these verses i am feels this words are written for me and i am praying to jehovah for needing help. After that i feel bold. And i am waiting for my uncle. 

What a great experience !!

Reminds me of David v. Goliath. "Then the Philistine rose and drew steadily closer to meet David, but David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet the Philistine."

Thank you, Br. Arumuga, for taking a courageous stand for the truth! Your story made my eyes well up. Our God Jehovah never abandons his servants and helps them in the most unexpected ways. I too have been in very difficult situations, but always felt God's support. So may Jehovah bless you for your loyalty and help you endure hardships faithfully. I will pray for you. 

@Bek

Psalms 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Brother Arumuga, may Jehovah give you such a blessing for staying close to him in such a trial.  May I relate a similar experience that happened to my family?  When my mum was studying, her brother became violently opposed.  So much so that he came over to our house, and started ranting and raving about the witnesses and our "religion", tearing up our literature in front of my mum and my sister and I.  My mum was newly widowed, and I was a moody teenager who didn't really like that mum was studying with the witnesses.  However, this uncle's visit was a turning point, and opened my eyes to the truth.  When my uncle had ripped up all the literature he could get his hands on, he went for mum's Greek Orthodox Bible, which had a huge cross printed on the cover (there was no New World translation then).

Well, I thought, this is very wrong - wanting to tear up a Bible - even if you do think the religion is wrong.  Mum stood up to him with Jehovah's backing, and this really impressed me, and I later got the truth.  The uncle left us alone.  He later mellowed and became a very dear uncle again.  Jehovah softened his heart.  May your good example also help your relatives. 

Micah 7:6, 7  For a son despises his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; a man's enemies are the men of his household.  But as for me, I will keep on the lookout for Jehovah.  I will show a waiting attitude for the God of my salvation.  My God will hear me."