JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1804 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

See this video how feels Jehovah and singing with dance our brother, even the climate is very hot. 

This video make me as very happy and make to cry

My dear brothers and sisters please share these type of encouraging video here

Thank you

Edited by Arumuga Raja

This sent chill down my spine. This would be me, if I did not restrain myself. 

(I’ve already been told by a brother, ( when I was discussing my multi-racial background) that now he knew why I had, “rhythm”. I thought about this. I do love to dance, (but, not at the hall! 

I left it at that. One of my more restrained good friends has told me to, “be still”. I just laughed. And, I can see her watching me with those eyes turned towards me without turning her head. Again, I laugh. Insides. 

To sing to Jehovah is pure joy! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

This would be me too and sometimes it is. LOL my husband just smiles when I can't help myself.  This brother too sang the song by memory too, something we all need to strive to do.  At least memorize a few Kingdom songs, which I try to and have actually been successful at.  I have music in my blood so that helps.  One of my favorites and one that I can't help but move to is "How Does It Make You Feel".:dance:  Also the one from the above video of the brother.  When we sing the chorus I so want to raise my arms and hands high in praise to Jehovah.