JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New concept of this club

Dages

Basically, it's from these 2 videos by EK Jonathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_G6s0mU4zw

Using websites like these to comment about house we would like or not in Paradise.

https://www.archdaily.com/901371/tiburon-bay-view-walker-warner-architects

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I look forward to learning what exactly Jehovah meant when he told Adam to "subdue the earth"   I think about what kind of home I would want and where. Then I think how much my desires, likes an dislikes will change when the stress of this world is gone. 

I think I would like a home with a lot of windows located by a stream or small river with dozens of otters and a water slide. Also a Novia Scotia Duck Toller to help heard them. Along with a butterfly garden and plenty of furry creature to visit me and play with.

• 1 year later...
On 7/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, Dages said:

Basically, it's from these 2 videos by EK Jonathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_G6s0mU4zw

Using websites like these to comment about house we would like or not in Paradise.

https://www.archdaily.com/901371/tiburon-bay-view-walker-warner-architects

This is beyond my imagination.  All, beautiful.  I see myself there.  Is this because Jehovah is allowing to think and dream paradise because it is attainable in our lifetime?

• 6 months later...

It would be hard to do so bcoz there isn’t an actual diagram like yours..it’s either a floor plan (that looks like a mess) or you can virtually tour the house. 

I’m happy with my design. ..I know it sounds silly..but when this system gets a bit too much, I escape for a bit by roaming the rooms of my house. 🤣🤪

• 10 months later...

I too work on a paradise home. One brother told me , why would you in an imperfect state try to design something you could do better in a perfect state ? I had to think on it awhile. I realized there are many architects designs I have access to right now on the internet. I can scroll and pick up amazing ideas here and there and come up with a general outline.  At first I designed a very small modest home. But I got to thinking , we  may have larger families in the new world and maybe resurrected ones to teach staying with us and travelers passing through. So I went with and estate type home. I have had large gatherings at my home and there was no room. Go big !Lol   This is one that I've worked on.

Pardise Home Front.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

So I have another paradise estate home drawing,more in the style of a French chateau. I shared the design with a family member who is in full time sevice and gets the morning worships. Anyways  they sent me a text this morning that the publishing committee gave a report that the work now is training for the building we will do in the future paradise. And they showed a hand drawn plan that looked similar to the house design i had done. Lol. It Was on a mountain and even had an elephant helping move wood ! Im not sure if it was a video or artist drawing. Anyways I will be on the lookout for it in the coming  weeks! 

Edited by Tsheppar

4 hours ago, Tsheppar said:

So I have another paradise estate home drawing,more in the style of a French chateau. I shared the design with a family member who is in full time sevice and gets the morning worships. Anyways  they sent me a text this morning that the publishing committee gave a report that the work now is training for the building we will do in the future paradise. And they showed a hand drawn plan that looked similar to the house design i had done. Lol. It Was on a mountain and even had an elephant helping move wood ! Im not sure if it was a video or artist drawing. Anyways I will be on the lookout for it in the coming  weeks! 

Could be just a rumor, but I heard there is going to be a drawing to assign mountain view home sites. For those that don't win a mountain/waterfall view, they will be get an allotment somewhere in Nebraska.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

11 hours ago, Tsheppar said:

20 years ago we were already told the training we have with the buildings is for the New World too. :D 

Sign in if you can, that's so nice so be with the friends

12 hours ago, Old said:

Could be just a rumor, but I heard there is going to be a drawing to assign mountain view home sites. For those that don't win a mountain/waterfall view, they will be get an allotment somewhere in Nebraska.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is Funny ! I was on a trip a week ago , driving from texas to new mexico. My area is called the hill country. So my wife and i were driving thru vast empty areas of pure FLAT. I MEAN HOURS UPON HOURS of flat land. Nothing but tumbleweeds and oil pumps. I was like...how is this made into paradise? Lol you can make it green.its still flat. We never see paradise pictures of one huge field. Hahhahhaha I bet many love that. I kinda like it.but yeah its always  a mountain and a waterfall. Lol !