JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWTalk Photo Club (MIGHT LOAD SLOWLY) :squeeze:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the KH is tiny, but then there isn't very many of us ;) the photographs were taken during the summer when we had visitors... so it looks like the hall is briming !

Jehovah's people are beautiful everywhere. Thanks for those pictures, I really enjoy seeing witnesses busy in the work of the Lord. I only hope more will post pics of the theocratic activities around the globe.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

This is my assembly Hall in Willoughby,OH- Bob and Shawnster and Holly go there to. I spy in this picture two very longtime pioneer sister..... 80 years pioneering combined. Love them both and have worked with them often...in the pink and white. ( :secret:one is annointed,the German sister in the white)

82711=4646-016.JPG

Nancy thanks so much for sharing that, you hall is absolutely huge :) I love the fact that there is somewhere for nursing mothers... the photographs are beautiful

I gave birth to the first baby after we built our new Hall,I was very happy to have that room.

Most Halls have them here now.The assembly Hall has a huge room for nursing moms.

Nancy, my main Hall is almost IDENTICAL to yours! We do not have the side room areas by the stage, only stairs. My old Hall, has the storage areas on eithr side of the stage (they put extra chairs there) We are doing some reconstructiont this year, to increase the size of the bathrooms and have a nursing mothers area! Maybe it will be similar to yours since they are almost identical halls!

Our Memorial is at the Assembly Hall this year! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Nancy, my main Hall is almost IDENTICAL to yours! We do not have the side room areas by the stage, only stairs. My old Hall, has the storage areas on eithr side of the stage (they put extra chairs there) We are doing some reconstructiont this year, to increase the size of the bathrooms and have a nursing mothers area! Maybe it will be similar to yours since they are almost identical halls!

Our Memorial is at the Assembly Hall this year! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Same RBC huh? When was your Hall built?

Wow....the Assembly Hall...whose giving your talk? We have a Bethelite from Patterson coming.

Erik Appling...he is an old secular workmate of mine...he gives talks at the DC every year...so who do you get

Br.Bartel?

We have been given no details yet! Only that it is at the Assembly Hall this year, we do not have the time either! I do not know when the Hall was built, I think before yours, because we have no platform storage area in the front or a ramp for handicap accessability. That is one of the changes that will be done this year...

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else here interested in taking pictures? I don't mean you need to have totally professional equipment with special lenses worth of many hundred dollars/Euros. Even a mobile camera might suffice if conditions to take a picture are perfect.
Our Kingdom Hall. 2010 year.

86381=4865-P7120172.JPG

86381=4866-P7240073.JPG

"Absolute rubbish”

Nice pictures, your friend does her glasses like I do, a pair on and a spare around her neck.:thumbsup:

Thank you for the compliment. :blushing:

All humans have something in common 8-):shutup:

P.S. I liked you sign about chocolate much more than this new one :blushing:

"Absolute rubbish”