JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Paradise novel game

Has someone done this before?

If not, I want to start.

Rules

:At least 3 sentences.

At most 10 sentences.

Doesn't matter how many paragraphs you make.

Write in the form of a diary..one person view.

I wonder what kind of post-armageddon life this brother will have. 

Day-1.

I just woke up because of sunlight on my eyes.

I can hear birds singing from somewhere...

Wait, didn't all the birds die due to..what, fire? Hail? I don't remember. That last climax was incredible. I had never imagined I would one day watch such things in my lifetime.

Also I didn't know it would happen while I was still in my 20's. I thought it would come after I got married. Is this good or not? My parents passed away when I was young and I hope to meet them if they ever get resurrected.

• 8 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 6:49 AM, Tryin'SoHardToBeSpiritual said:

Day-1.

I just woke up because of sunlight on my eyes.

I can hear birds singing from somewhere...

Wait, didn't all the birds die due to..what, fire? Hail? I don't remember. That last climax was incredible. I had never imagined I would one day watch such things in my lifetime.

Also I didn't know it would happen while I was still in my 20's. I thought it would come after I got married. Is this good or not? My parents passed away when I was young and I hope to meet them if they ever get resurrected.

Day-2.

I feel a lot better than I felt yesterday, ready to start today's assignment with gusto.

I hear many of the other friends have already started their day.

The news generated that this week, we're going to start receiving our assignments as to what we're going to do to help prepare for the return of the resurrected ones, which is so exciting!

On 11/21/2019 at 10:33 AM, ivy said:

How about my crush?

Is she here?

Oh! I was seeing her before the last climax, but where is she?

(I hope I'm not giving mess to his life's story :laugh:)

Awww 💓

( a love story 😉 )

On 8/6/2020 at 2:32 AM, Katty said:

Day-2.

I feel a lot better than I felt yesterday, ready to start today's assignment with gusto.

I hear many of the other friends have already started their day.

The news generated that this week, we're going to start receiving our assignments as to what we're going to do to help prepare for the return of the resurrected ones, which is so exciting!

Day – 3

Today, at work, thinking about God’s creation, I’ve noticed that nature was, little by little, taking its rights back. Valleys are greener and the hills in the distance are more shimmering than ever. Over time animals lose their fear of human. Today, my friend Peter tried to approche a fox 🦊 and gave it something to eat. I prayed Jehovah to thank him.

Day 4

I still couldn't believe I was here. Is this just a dream? Doesn't seem like it after the red marks on my arm caused by me pinching my arm several times a day! What Jehovah promised has really come true. At times toward the end of the great tribulation seemed like we wouldn't make it or that we would be killed before the end. Yet I am here. Surprisingly I don't even wake up with nightmares with a recollection of everything that happened before Jehovah with the angelic forces stepped in. I really hope my parents and my brother will be resurrected.

I received a word from brother Stevenson, an elder in our congregation, that we would meet tonight by the edge of the forest. Everybody was asked to bring their Bibles. I didn't really have any ties or suits left, though. There is still a huge mess everywhere, rubble of concrete and abandoned or destroyed buildings. I am thinking that tonight's meeting will have something to do with our coming assignments.

Edited by LoneWanderer

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

Day 5:

I received my first new world assignment, and it now it feels so real.

It looks like I'll be on a group gathering and inventory PPE for crews that will be used to help remove threats from stored chemicals around the world, by safely disposing of them/detoxifying those environments; I understand some of the friends will be gathering clothes and other necessary items for meeting together in the forest.
I'm really glad I participated in relief work all those years, which I believe have helped me prepare for this, but I will still keep my assignment in prayer to Jehovah that I don't let him down.

Edited by Katty

On 8/11/2020 at 9:54 PM, Katty said:

Day 5:

I received my first new world assignment, and it now it feels so real.

It looks like I'll be on a group gathering and inventory PPE for crews that will be used to help remove threats from stored chemicals around the world, by safely disposing of them/detoxifying those environments; I understand some of the friends will be gathering clothes and other necessary items for meeting together in the forest.
I'm really glad I participated in relief work all those years, which I believe have helped me prepare for this, but I will still keep my assignment in prayer to Jehovah that I don't let him down.

Hope you don't mind me taking an extra turn...
Day 6:
I'm learning how spreadsheets were made before the computer age, and all I can say is, I can't wait for perfection!!!! How  people were able to exist before a time when you could press the backspace button or copy and paste text is beyond me. A sister came into our group, today. I don't know why I'm even mentioning it, as several brothers already approached her to talk to her, of course being friendly and all, she'll have no trouble finding someone who's not a dull orphan like me. She came and greeted me though: said "Don't you just love working on these? I'm sure they have you on it, because they were tired of seeing everything crossed out and replaced all the time. I'm Kate by the way." I told her my name. "Oh i have an uncle with that name! So, do you think Jehovah will revive the T-Rex? I mean probably not, but wouldn't it be so cool???"

Edited by Katty