JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Monster Jam!

I hope you opted for the cheap seats and are sitting well back from the action. There have been some pretty bad crashes where spectators were hurt and worse.

(I decided not to post the articles with pictures)

But you just have fun now :tongue:

Me and a good friend of mine took my 5 year old son to Monster Jam last month.

We didn't tell my son before hand..we just showed up there and said surprise..

He was like:bouncing::ecstatic::eek:

He absolutely loved every second of the show,and we will be going back every year for sure!

My only gripe with the whole Monster Jam thing is that everyone is obsessed with

the truck called "Grave Digger".The majority of merchandise sold revolves around grave digger.

When i was really young the popular truck was called "big foot" i nice wholesome blue monster

truck..Now the kids love Grave Digger the truck with ghost coming out of the grave all over it...:devil2:

and to reply to( Musky)'s comment.

When i went to the event,we had seats that were 13 rows from the very front! and we felt very safe.

In Ontario Canada they do not sell any of the first 10 rows and they are blocked off for safety precautions..

Yes, I brought earplugs, the spongy disposable kind. I am SO glad that I did. My brother tipped me off that it would be a wise thing to do.

How old are your kids, Bob?

My son is 5 and my daughter is 9. They enjoyed it very much.

Funny, I saw them selling those exact same ear protection at our show as well.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I hope you opted for the cheap seats and are sitting well back from the action. There have been some pretty bad crashes where spectators were hurt and worse.

Yeah, we were far enough back. In fact, I was worried that I waited too long to get tickets because it did not seem like good seats when I was purchasing them online - but for an event like this it was just fine. I wouldn't want to be any closer.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

My only gripe with the whole Monster Jam thing is that everyone is obsessed with

the truck called "Grave Digger".The majority of merchandise sold revolves around grave digger.

When i was really young the popular truck was called "big foot" i nice wholesome blue monster

truck..Now the kids love Grave Digger the truck with ghost coming out of the grave all over it...:devil2:

I remember Bigfoot from my own childhood!

Yes, Grave Digger was the big thing. It is supposedly Grave Digger's 30 year anniversary, and so the spotlight was on it.

But a truck called Spiderman and it's driver were also highlighted. Apparently he is from Cleveland, Ohio, and so he was on his home town turf.

and to reply to( Musky)'s comment.

When i went to the event,we had seats that were 13 rows from the very front! and we felt very safe.

In Ontario Canada they do not sell any of the first 10 rows and they are blocked off for safety precautions..

I go to the same venue for Barnum and Bailey Circus each year, and the seats I usually sit in were all closed off. Several several rows at that.

• 5 months later...