JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Latest School Shooting in Ohio

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4434 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I worried about this every year until my step-son graduated this past year.

I feel for any parent that still has kids in school.

We need the New System.

Your boys been at some of my meetings lately.Nice to see him there.>:D<

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported the other notable school shootings in NW Ohio

in recent years....this makes # 4 . The third that had fatalities.One incident 5 were were shot

including the shooter but only the shooter died.

Well....it concerns me.I have a teenager,his former school was on lock down twice in the two years he was there.

Once for a drive-by shooting near the school.

Just horrible! How is Sam with all this?

Well,when I told him about the shooting he said "Everybody hates everybody in school mom."

I said well,not last year." I loved last year but thats not like regular school." Well,he's been in both

regular or public (elementary) and private school(last year).....He loved his school last year and he did really well.

Public school he came home in tears many days...the superintendant switched him to another school but I never

really found out what was going on.

Thats our school experience so far.I haven't talked with him about the other two boys who have died yet.