JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW broadcasting-April 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1460 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A bit disappointing that the April broadcast wasnt adapted to include the virus.

I guess the brothers prerecord the Broadcasts...

But even a PS at the end would have been welcome.

They are showing restraint but they also need to balance the human need for recognition, and a call to action for the faithful.

I personally know that brothers in the writing department read this forum, one day a month.

They may take notice of the publishers and their 'knocking'.

Not taking away from the broadcasts and assuring the Bros of my christian love, support and faith.

But why would they?

As of today we allready received two reports on the virus which combined is well over half an hour of information.

Plus: all the news items, letters, breaking news etc.

So, I personally think the brothers are giving us so much encouragement, recognition, love etc.

Maybe I understood you wrong, but, nevertheless, receive a big virtual hug from me!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

But why would they?

As of today we allready received two reports on the virus which combined is well over half an hour of information.

Plus: all the news items, letters, breaking news etc.

So, I personally think the brothers are giving us so much encouragement, recognition, love etc.

Maybe I understood you wrong, but, nevertheless, receive a big virtual hug from me!! emoji847.pngemoji847.pngemoji847.pngemoji847.pngemoji847.png

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

A transcript:

Coronavirus Report #2.pdf

Just watched this last night with my mother as our family worship.  I loved Sister Arnette (sp?) Pina's experience of witnessing while isolated from any congregation.  It was a wonderful reminder that while Jehovah is guiding his organization through the last days and into the new system, he's also actively guiding each of us individually and helping us through our personal trials. 

• 3 weeks later...

We know it can be a small world in the Truth, but it was neat to see someone I used to know on the program; that hardly happens to me. If I do see someone I've met, they're usually well-known anyway.

I enjoyed the program very much, and it gave me the idea to start a list of saved places on Google maps where the friends are. For example, I looked up the town in Albania where the sister was from and saved it on my map app. It would be neat to have that for all over the world.