JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW broadcasting-April 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1460 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 minutes ago, leoperales said:

When does the monthly program show up on jw.org? I know today (first Monday of the month), but around what time?

Usually around 11:00 for me, so in about 3-4 hours....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

You will find the whole subtitled english Broadcast,

the subtitled music video

and the mp3 of the song in a few minutes here:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZallD7ZuQxvkT0PglmSgQAe1IlAyRdzLF8k

Folder --> 2020 --> Broadcasting April

1 hour ago, The German said:

So interesting information about our brothers in Cuba. So many Bible studies and ... good coffee.

Here a text file -waiting for the transcript-☺️

Broadcasting April 2020 as simple txt file.txt 38.8 kB · 9 downloads

What program do you use to create the text file? 

I have tried some free audio-to-text software, but haven't come across a great one yet

Thanks in advance 

524430923_RollItOnHim.thumb.jpg.37ee52d785ce3992e53d136180c33cbc.jpg

The new song for this month is Roll It On Him, an upbeat tune for those in the throes of troubles. Encouraging us to lean on our friends and especially on Jehovah, this will be a good reminder for us to include with our other songs on our phones, tablets, or other devices. The mp3 version is in my collection of songs.

5 hours ago, pholmes38 said:

What program do you use to create the text file? 

I have tried some free audio-to-text software, but haven't come across a great one yet

Thanks in advance 

I'm looking for the vtt file. Then I convert to txt or srt.There are several converters. Some are only suitable for short texts.But basically all converters work well.

Edited by The German

Here is a copy of Brother Manfred's text transcript in a more reader-friendly form: :D 

April 2020 Transcript of JW Broadcasting.docx

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

What a program for April 2020!  Jehovah values people.  He values us, and he values those who don't know him.  My prayers are that those who are public and who visit this forum  and will go to the website JW.ORG, and view the new broadcast, but most important tomorrow go on line JW.ORG, and be our guest's for Jesus Memorial Invitation.  Loved Psalms 34:18, 19. 

23 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

690557932_Thankyou1.gif.1e8e9fb2c7665054d329b6d642dfa8a0.gif

14783098_Thankyou3.gif.e50d8e3ad7788b91e5a0c81e82c2e873.gif

1371228321_ThankYouswingaroundsignpole.gif.4edd37fedd8becad187bd30adc97e4bd.gif

I truly do appreciate you, Brother Chew!!! 796460950_Thankyou4.gif.823a7197c58c17a0da96d594d2af8cc7.gif   :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Tissues are mandatory for watching this monthly program.

I was tears after tears after tears.

Every part of it reach deep into my heart. Jehovah knows our deepest problems. And it's there for us.

Psalm 34:18 took a new meaning for me. 

Thanks, Jehovah. (writing this in tears)

45 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

The Convention program is now on jw.org but no invitation.

In the broadcast, brother said that from the next month we’ll be holding the convention all around the world. But all conventions are cancelled worldwide as far as I know. The video should have been recorded before this decision was made.

I believe the invitation will be posted, possibly near July.

6 hours ago, YukitoMatsuzuki said:

In the broadcast, brother said that from the next month we’ll be holding the convention all around the world. But all conventions are cancelled worldwide as far as I know. The video should have been recorded before this decision was made.

I believe the invitation will be posted, possibly near July.

Just shows how "fast-moving" this virus response is.  The video is a few months old (recorded earlier) and the announcement cancelling the RC was made in the last couple of weeks.  I am glad they did not cancel the monthly broadcast just because some of the information is "out-of-date"...❤️

4 hours ago, jwhess said:

Just shows how "fast-moving" this virus response is.  The video is a few months old (recorded earlier) and the announcement cancelling the RC was made in the last couple of weeks.  I am glad they did not cancel the monthly broadcast just because some of the information is "out-of-date"...❤️

But they have pushed back the July broadcast to September. 

A bit disappointing that the April broadcast wasnt adapted to include the virus.

I guess the brothers prerecord the Broadcasts...

But even a PS at the end would have been welcome.

They are showing restraint but they also need to balance the human need for recognition, and a call to action for the faithful.

I personally know that brothers in the writing department read this forum, one day a month.

They may take notice of the publishers and their 'knocking'.

Not taking away from the broadcasts and assuring the Bros of my christian love, support and faith.

The Best Life Ever Is Here, and the Very Best Life Ever Is Coming Very Soon.