JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWLibrary Music Player Wouldn't Stop Playing

Except for Zooming meetings, I keep my Galaxy tablet in sleep mode.

I bought this tablet because of it's long battery life. (Handy for use at Assemblies and Conventions.)

This past week, I noticed the battery was nearly drained when I fired the tablet up.

Today, I noticed that my JWLibrary Android app's music player was on and playing an original song.  The app itself was not on, just the music player.

I could not get the music player to stop playing.  When I looked at the info, it said that it had been playing for 94 hours and 36 minutes.  It had been running SILENTLY and INVISIBLY in the background all that time!

Mystery of drained battery solved.

Restarting the tablet solved the player refusing to stop problem, too.

Anyone else experience this problem with their Android app's music player?

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Anyone else experience this problem with their Android app's music player?

Yes, but a very long time ago. It never happened again. I naturally thought that the problem had been corrected after an update. And it happened once. Plus, I certainly don’t have the device in which it happened anymore...

6 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

When I looked at the info, it said that it had been playing for 94 hours and 36 minutes.

It's a clear sign that your Galaxy Tablet "hungers for spiritual food" 

Don't tell me you're going to shut it off? :eek: LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)