JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen found

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1477 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/06/us/nick-cordero-death-condolences/index.html

I've following the news about Nick Cordero who passed away after battling covid 19 for 95 days. Another sad story. HIs wife has been posting regular updates about her husband's condition. 

Amanda Kloots shared her husband’s progress on social media following his diagnosis, posting every improvement the actor showed and each complication he suffered, including an amputation and the possible need for a lung transplant.

https://fox59.com/news/broadway-star-nick-cordero-dies-at-41-after-battle-with-covid-19/

Edited by Mclove

The news about Vanessa Guillen has to be a bit distressing to her family - especially when you think about how her family has to endure a second round of grief now that her fate ahs been substantiated.

With all the C-19 issues they did not need this mess.

On another note, I found this article "interesting":

HGTVs ‘Love It Or List It’ Star Eric Eremita Talks About Beating COVID-19 – Update

https://deadline.com/2020/05/hgtv-loveitorlistit-eric-eremita-covid-19-1202917934/

I have watched him on the show and can't imagine having to go through what he is still facing.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

SOMEONE should write to Amanda Kloots to share a message from the Bible. So heartbroken that her Nick Cordero has died.

Inside Nick Cordero and Amanda Kloots' Amazing Love Story as He Dies at 41: 'My Heart Is Broken'

Fans across the world, new and old, had cheered the Tony-nominated Broadway actor for weeks as he first went into the ICU in late March and eventually woke up from a medically induced coma. The supportive squad was led by Kloots, who gave constant updates on her husband — from white blood cell counts to new stem cell treatment.

Nick update day 85. ⠀ Nick is profoundly weak. Imagine how you feel getting the flu and how it can take your body a full week to recover. Now imagine how Nicks body feels, all that he has gone through and how long it will take him to recover. This will take time, a long time. ⠀ He interacts with his eyes, answering questions by looking up for yes and down for no. When he is alert he can also move his jaw. I have been doing passive physical therapy on him to help in any way I can to get him stronger, to keep his joints moving and engage his muscles. He cannot move his body yet

He died on day 95