JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Two paramedics stabbed". - This world is getting worse day by day.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1381 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

From the little bit I could read - that is terrible.

I was prevented from reading much of the story due to it not letting me read it without turning off my ad blocker.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Emergency services were called to the property at around 12.15pm. Shortly after arriving at the scene, two paramedics were stabbed. A witness said she heard ‘a blood-curdling scream’ after the paramedics went in the house, while neighbours said they heard the paramedics screaming: ‘Please help us, he’s got a knife, he’s got a knife’ as they were attacked.  Colleagues rushed to the scene to treat both paramedics along with a man who was Tasered by police. 

The man lived alone at the property, and it had been his elderly mother who had first raised concerns for his welfare after he failed to answer the door. She described how two paramedics arrived, along with two police officers, before they managed to gain entry by removing a door panel with a screwdriver borrowed from a neighbour.

The police asked the man’s mother to step back and then the girl paramedic went in, followed by the other medic. ‘Then all I heard was a blood-curdling scream. He had two knives

Then he pushed the female paramedic backwards towards the side gate, and away from it all.

The guy was stood in the porch holding these knives

Two paramedics have been stabbed on Stephens Close in Wolverhampton this afternoon.

In cases like these, it is unwise for the young lady paramedic to enter first. Lots of mentally deranged people out there.

Edited by Mclove