JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Drag racing and car shows

My husband enjoys watching Animal Planet, Dirty Jobs, and Pink's All Out and the car auction --especially the one from Las Vegas. He was flipping through the channel guide the other day then tuned in to what he thought was a car show---RuPauls' Drag Racing. I heard him muttering to himself "What the heck....." then he started complaining how the TV guide was messed up again because the guide did not acurately portray what the channels were viewing. He can really be out of the loop for a worldly man.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

My husband enjoys watching Animal Planet, Dirty Jobs, and Pink's All Out and the car auction --especially the one from Las Vegas. He was flipping through the channel guide the other day then tuned in to what he thought was a car show---RuPauls' Drag Racing. I heard him muttering to himself "What the heck....." then he started complaining how the TV guide was messed up again because the guide did not acurately portray what the channels were viewing. He can really be out of the loop for a worldly man.

I don't know whether to :sick: or :lol1: . So I will :lol1:

Hi Leslie hmm! i'm not a sports fan my hubby loves cricket' footy. I am a bit of a widow there.

but I do love to check out the old vintage classics and really cool mustangs and chevy's from the early 50's to the 60's

there Is one show I like to go see its about 1hr drive from me and they are all put on display and the Elvis's come out.

or on a sunday you see the mustangs and corvetts shooting down the Highway.

and another show Pimp my Ride that's cool. but racing and all that jazz. my cousin he's a Rev head and he use to that til he had a close call. and I think He thinks he's trying to be a responsible dad and spouse. LOL. :ok:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."