JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1148 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Well, the days are disappearing so fast!

March 2021 will be a history soon, we had 50 publishers in pioneer service during this month. :ecstatic:

Myself, I need just 7 hours to get my goal (hoping to get that this Friday and Saturday) 

My Mum never attended a Memorial in her life, but recently she told me on phone that sister invited her and if she feels ok (she is bit unwell) she will attend!

Wow! I tried to invite her for 25 years and ...nothing. 

Sisters have special skills LOL :givehug:(:P)

If she attends I will be happy, if not life continues and I keep serving Jehovah hoping that my mum responds. 

Do you have any experiences from March increased activity? Do you plan to pioneer in April? How do you find Zoom field ministry? 

Let's encourage each other. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

21 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Well, the days are disappearing so fast!

March 2021 will be a history soon, we had 50 publishers in pioneer service during this month. :ecstatic:

Myself, I need just 7 hours to get my goal (hoping to get that this Friday and Saturday) 

My Mum never attended a Memorial in her life, but recently she told me on phone that sister invited her and if she feels ok (she is bit unwell) she will attend!

Wow! I tried to invite her for 25 years and ...nothing. 

Sisters have special skills LOL :givehug:(:P)

If she attends I will be happy, if not life continues and I keep serving Jehovah hoping that my mum responds. 

Family dont listen to family. Like you siad you inviter your mum 25 times and nothing a "Random" sister invites her once and she listens.

Hope she attends.

This week marks 1 Year of Meetings on zoom, for our cong.

Edited by Luigi62

Has been a great month. We have had lots pioneering and increasing their share in the ministry. 

I got a txt msg from an elder a few days ago.. he said that a person I had sent a letter to, will be attending the Memorial. Really made me happy. ..Will keep an eye out for him on the night.

That’s  great @New World Explorer and @Stee! Lovely to hear your experiences for March. Hope they both make it to come to the memorial.

I put in my form for March and April to aux pioneer. I had a blessing too this month. I have been struggling at work working 4 days and caring for my youngest daughter (needs support for her medical needs). I prayed to Jehovah, applied for government support for caring, was granted it. Then asked the boss if I can reduce my work to 3 days, and was granted it too! So now I work less and still get the same amount of money to live on! Jehovah is very kind. I’ll be able to try pioneering for May as well (CO visit).

7 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

That’s  great @New World Explorer and @Stee! Lovely to hear your experiences for March. Hope they both make it to come to the memorial.

I put in my form for March and April to aux pioneer. I had a blessing too this month. I have been struggling at work working 4 days and caring for my youngest daughter (needs support for her medical needs). I prayed to Jehovah, applied for government support for caring, was granted it. Then asked the boss if I can reduce my work to 3 days, and was granted it too! So now I work less and still get the same amount of money to live on! Jehovah is very kind. I’ll be able to try pioneering for May as well (CO visit).

Thanks for sharing..very encouraging! ♥️

I’m also pioneering in April and decided to do May too as it’s our co visit... 

I actually really like Zoom ministry. I’m enjoying writing letters. 
This way guarantees everyone will receive a witness, even if they only read the first sentence or two in our letters....

I do miss talking to people face to face that’s true but am enjoying it this way for now as many of us do. ☺️