JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What small acts of kindness can we show to those on JWTalk.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1081 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I've thinking about putting up this topic for a few days now. But Sandra's @Dove personal message to me, prompted me to start this new topic on Pets Forum  (Beware : this is a spam!!!) and that in turn, got me to turn on the ignition key prematurely.

If you want to know what it is all about, please let Kaa 🐍 show you the way. I trust him enough not to lead you down the rabbit hole. 🐰 

The rabbit hole.

I got timed out. 

Cont. 

Kaa the boa constrictor 🐍wants to add that the above link is an example of how NOT to treat our friends. 4 years is a long time to wait.

Thank you, my diabolical side kick. I have been so lonely like this one young brother from the states, that I have invented an imaginary friend. 🤣

Beggars can't be choosers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k 

Lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)

Edited by Mclove

Interesting topic.❤️  I know for myself.. I so appreciate the expressions of the brothers and sisters.  It makes me dig deeper and the expressions that are shared are like sitting in a big Congregation and “hearing” their expressions.  The deep spiritual insight and knowledge that many have adds to my own knowledge and appreciation and sometimes even gives me a different slant on a scripture.  
Also the tools that our talented brothers and sisters make available for us are powerful memory aids for us older ones.  Words lack the appreciation and gratitude we feel in our hearts.  
So.... to all the contributors..thank you thank you thank you.  And a big hug to each of you.   Virtual that is.  😘❤️

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)