JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Copyright Infringement by Catholics

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4370 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I sent an e mail to the website about a month ago and asked who or what the e mail belonged to and the reply was the catholic church in Singapore, and i was asked if i wanted to know more about the catholic church. I thought, I know enough that i don't want anything to do with them. They accknowledged that they used the picture and said that the banner was removed so drop it. :eek:

My Sister just sent this to me today in an email. I was just amazed, and am even more amazed at their response to you. I wonder what their reaction would be if the shoe was on the other foot? Sorry I repeated you topic, I don't log online every day and especially wasn't online this past month while pioneering for the very first time, I do apologize. =)

Thank You! =) It was one of the best month's I have ever had! Jehovah sure did bless my efforts and I am so encouraged and feel so close to him! It was truly such an amazing month, and Jehovah's blessing continued even today, my Dad is inactive and we have been trying to encourage him to come back, well he does go to the Memorial each year and this year a Brother invited him to the special talk today, he came by my house last night and asked me to apologize to said Brother, but that he just couldn't make it, ( my Dad is a pretty introverted individual and the Brothers and Sisters just love him and they are always so happy to see him, which of course makes him even more uncomfortable) but I suggested that he listen to the special talk on the phone if he felt uncomfortable going, when we went to my Mom's house after meeting imagine my joy when he told us he had listened and even asked us a question about the special announcement at the end of the meeting. He had listened to the entire meeting! =) Also, I noticed he had been reading the 4-1 Watchtower that I gave him, and I was able to share the prefaced paragraph of the article "please let us come home". Not much would make me happier than to see my Father come back and serve Jehovah with me. =)

That's is so exciting that our father listened to the talk over the phone. It was a wonderful talk for inactive and DF'd ones to hear. Also congrats on pioneering last month.

About the sign, I think another brother had emailed them also and in response they admitted they took it down due to to a possible copywrite issue.

Thank You! =) It was one of the best month's I have ever had! Jehovah sure did bless my efforts and I am so encouraged and feel so close to him! It was truly such an amazing month, and Jehovah's blessing continued even today, my Dad is inactive and we have been trying to encourage him to come back, well he does go to the Memorial each year and this year a Brother invited him to the special talk today, he came by my house last night and asked me to apologize to said Brother, but that he just couldn't make it, ( my Dad is a pretty introverted individual and the Brothers and Sisters just love him and they are always so happy to see him, which of course makes him even more uncomfortable) but I suggested that he listen to the special talk on the phone if he felt uncomfortable going, when we went to my Mom's house after meeting imagine my joy when he told us he had listened and even asked us a question about the special announcement at the end of the meeting. He had listened to the entire meeting! =) Also, I noticed he had been reading the 4-1 Watchtower that I gave him, and I was able to share the prefaced paragraph of the article "please let us come home". Not much would make me happier than to see my Father come back and serve Jehovah with me. =)

Congratulations on your pioneering!

And I am very happy for you and your father. As Chanel said, it's "so exciting that your father listened to the talk over the phone".

I agree that the talk was very touching for inactive and DF'd ones to hear. I hope the talk has reached their heart, too!

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”