JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Naples Preaching Campaign

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1102 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Ahh, June / July 2019, we'll before the pandemic. Good report. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Those report just make me miss the "normal" ministry even more

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

Don’t look back! Look ahead! Much better days will come. Even better than those that were.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

When we visited Naples in 2008 or 2009, the city was under a garbage strike. It was a shame. But Capri was absolutely gorgeous, and we took a boat ride in the caves. Absolutely wonderful!

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

6 hours ago, Sepie93 said:

Those report just make me miss the "normal" ministry even moreemoji58.png

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

I understand your point

but look, with today’s methods more people are being reached and more methods will appear you will see

its amazing to go along with the fast Jehovah Chariot!! Moving fast changing directions 

adjusting ! Owoow!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

The Tokyo Games this year would of been a great time to give a witness to millions via the karts.

Indeed. It would not have been the first time Jehovah’s Witnesses would have held a big preaching campaign using the Olympics.

The last time we did seemed to have been at Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic in South Korea. This one was special, because we had the opportunity to witness to those in North Korea. (Which, as you know, one of the only rare countries where there are zero Witnesses.)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Display Bible Literature at 2018 Olympics and Paralympics
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=702018126&srcid=share

Massive Public Witnessing Campaign Accompanies the 2018 Summer Youth Olympic Games in Argentina
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=702018192&srcid=share

Edited by Hinata