JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is going on???

I saw a link on my facebook:

JWTalk

Knight started a new topic, 'Rules For Thread Topics'

So I clicked the link and says it has been removed/moved. I wish there was a way to redirect to where it's at. This isn't the only one it has happened with. Also, I tried to find the user: Knight, but can't.

Knight had to be deactivated. There is a particular person who likes to register and troll the forum. This is like the 6th or so username he has been in here with. That is all.

Carry on :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Not really. I really don't follow sports, not since the Dodgers back in the seventies. I just have a huge gif library! :)

Sooo, ya got any of the Raiders puttin the smackdown on the 'Skins?.....gotta be a bunch of those around, highly popular!:backflip:

And Bob, thanks for the housekeeping you an da crew do...awesome job, all. We do appreciate it.>:D<

Sooo, ya got any of the Raiders puttin the smackdown on the 'Skins?.....gotta be a bunch of those around, highly popular!:backflip:

:eek:X( Now what did I say!... Keep it up Tim and "you might get burned by the molten lava." (movie - The Cable Guy)

That Superbowl was 28 years ago! Welcome to 2012. :P:toothbrush:

:eek:X( Now what did I say?... Keep it up Tim and "you might get burned by the molten lava." (movie - The Cable Guy)

That Superbowl was 28 years ago! Welcome to 2012. :P:toothbrush:

Wow Gary, I've been saying 'wait till next year' for so long, I must have got caught in an interdimensionaltimerelocationalphaseloopthing........

(at least your not a Bears fan, like my wife.....)

:tsk:

19 Do not avenge yourselves' date=' beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.” 20 But, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.

Get behind me Satan! :laugh:

19 Do not avenge yourselves' date=' beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.” 20 But, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.

whew!..at least we are past that....I gave you an avenue to post so you wouldnt be stuck on 666 for Friday 13th......love ya Bro!....:touche:

whew!..at least we are past that....I gave you an avenue to post so you wouldnt be stuck on 666 for Friday 13th......love ya Bro!....:touche:

Haha! I didn't realize that. Talk about a coincidence... or was it? :sweat::whistling::)-D

A Washington Redskins helmet would have been even better! My favorite team... Any Redskins hating and I will "throw down the gauntlet!" :touche::laugh:

There was a couple going through a divorce. Everything was settled except one detail, their son. Who was he going to live with? In court, the judge asked the little boy, "Do you want to live with your mom?" The boy answered, "No, she beats me!" The judge then asked, "Well, do you want to live with your dad then?" Again the boy answered, "No, he beats me, also." The judge confused, asked "Well, then who do you want to live with?" The boy thought for a moment, then with a smile answered, "The Washington Redskins!" The judge surprised by the answer, asked, "Why?" The boy gleamed a smile, and said, "Because they don't beat anybody!"

Talk about a coincidence... or was it? :sweat::whistling::)-D

Que spooky TwilightZone music----

I was really stretchin, I had nuthin, then I looked over and saw it at 667, had to use it---must have been a gift, right?...lol...

could use some of those coals tho. Am in Calif now, and its rainy and cold and the fireplace needs attention before I sleep...oh well.:cowboy:

Have a good night my Brother, I do enjoy your company.....

A Washington Redskins helmet would have been even better! My favorite team... Any Redskins hating and I will "throw down the gauntlet!" :touche::laugh:

There was a couple going through a divorce. Everything was settled except one detail, their son. Who was he going to live with? In court, the judge asked the little boy, "Do you want to live with your mom?" The boy answered, "No, she beats me!" The judge then asked, "Well, do you want to live with your dad then?" Again the boy answered, "No, he beats me, also." The judge confused, asked "Well, then who do you want to live with?" The boy thought for a moment, then with a smile answered, "The Washington Redskins!" The judge surprised by the answer, asked, "Why?" The boy gleamed a smile, and said, "Because they don't beat anybody!"

:lol2: You got me Micah. How can I not laugh at that one! :upsidedown:

I saw a link on my facebook:

JWTalk

Knight started a new topic, 'Rules For Thread Topics'

So I clicked the link and says it has been removed/moved. I wish there was a way to redirect to where it's at. This isn't the only one it has happened with. Also, I tried to find the user: Knight, but can't.

Knight had to be deactivated. There is a particular person who likes to register and troll the forum. This is like the 6th or so username he has been in here with. That is all.

Carry on :)

So Knight wants to tell us his 'rules for thread topics'? How about 'no turning every thread topic into a debate'? :lol1: