JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A New Discovery

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 880 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

For many years Astronomers believe that when a sun explodes the tares up its near by planets and become a White Dwarf. It is possible Jehovah is telling them you do not know it all. https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-missions-spy-first-possible-survivor-planet-hugging-white-dwarf-star

When a Sun-like star runs out of fuel, it swells up to hundreds to thousands of times its original size, forming a cooler red giant star. Eventually, it ejects its outer layers of gas, losing up to 80% of its mass. The remaining hot core becomes a white dwarf

Spoiler

https://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/objects/dwarfs2.html

A white dwarf is what stars like the Sun become after they have exhausted their nuclear fuel. Near the end of its nuclear burning stage, this type of star expels most of its outer material, creating a planetary nebula. Only the hot core of the star remains.

As humans we are able to recharge devices and batteries, Jehovah is able to recharge sun when necessary, I do not worry about “sun running out of woomph…” 

Donut galaxies are so delicious…perfect snack for our sun LOL 🤣

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

23 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

As humans we are able to recharge devices and batteries, Jehovah is able to recharge sun when necessary, I do not worry about “sun running out of woomph…” 

Donut galaxies are so delicious…perfect snack for our sun LOL 🤣

Let us hope that these Donut Galaxies are cover with chocolate.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m gonna share a story I do not know to be true...but I heard it from a British brother...which also means nothing, but I liked it and probably mutilate it beyond any resemblance to a real event...

An older pioneer sister encountered a scientist door-to-door who derided the Bible’s claim that the Earth would exist forever, saying that eventually the sun would run out of fuel and the Earth would die. Her (reputed) response was to the effect of “Do you have a fireplace? Yes, the scientist responded. What do you do when it starts getting low when you are enjoying it? His response was Add a log to the fire. And again her response was in essence that the Creator of the universe Has that ability also, don’t you think?

• 2 weeks later...