JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

27 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

The brothers in South Africa had their warning last month, when was yours?

Almost the same month and it was 2nd time. 1st was made in September 2022. I think all nations are directly affected by El Nino and Climate Change received this announcement. 

Due to this climate issue, prices become extremely high (more than 50% increase in major food items) and some packaging are shrink to maintain the prices. Our government didn't made an announcement for preparation instead they were making report of good economic outlook to deviate from the facts. This makes me think that they are making false security despite of social issues. 

52 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Now what in heaven's name is the purpose of that? Well maybe that's so he can annihilate the planet all at once? Or toxify any other planet that we could go to? 🙄 good grief, "Putin has dominated man..."

As per an article I read today - "The weapons system could be used to target Western satellites in space, potentially knocking out communications and military targeting systems."

I can only imagine when future events occur, the possibility of people panic-buying in the stores, wiping the shelves clean.  Covid was probably a hint at what could happen.   (No comments about toilet paper please...)   But don't we agree?

And as we have seen, even more so recently, the tie-in to the "Security" part is getting the climate crisis figured out as well as the food shortage situation in the world. 

Edited by Desert Dan

Just now, Desert Dan said:

I can only imagine when future events occur, the possibility of people panic-buying in the stores, wiping the shelves clean.  Covid was probably a hint at what could happen.   (No comments about toilet paper please...)   But don't we agree?

2020 when Covid19 struck is a pivotal year... Maybe in later times we will realize this 😂

22 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

Japanese culture is working to death. 

Some filipinos have tried to work there but they arent happy  so they return to the country. But now I guess, Japanese will have more rest due to recession. 

6 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Japanese culture is working to death. 

Some filipinos have tried to work there but they arent happy  so they return to the country. But now I guess, Japanese will have more rest due to recession. 

https://business.inquirer.net/445424/japan-warns-against-rapid-speculative-yen-falls?fbclid=IwAR3aNwl8tvZESrPOf220Q9kDojclLH9C0NK9zSt7jiAVe8k6D_RWU_V73-Q

Japan warns against rapid, speculative yen falls...

22 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Did you watch/listen it? I still haven't yet, maybe on my way to work in the morning.

I agree, political junk doesn't interest me either but this, to me, was a look into the thinking of a Hitler-like mad person, I was interested to see what they could flesh out of his body language. To me it's interesting to see how the human person all have similar responses when being deceitful. For me it helps cut through the lies and deceptions people do. The more you learn the more you see.

I forgot it existed. I woke up late and my whole day was thrown off. I'll try to watch it tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

Hmmm. I guess. Richer countries will decline and developing countries like ours will decline more.

No where is safe, true. The springtime is coming up, and at least in some countries, is a good time to start planting seeds, so as to harvest vegetables in the summer or fall.

- Read the Bible daily 

Phil.2:5

“Who do you think put that idea in their head?“ - D. Splane Video

Just read Proverbs 6:6-8 this morning about the ants. 

Although it has no commander, officer, or ruler, 8 It prepares its food in the summer, And it gathers its food supplies in the harvest.  

- Read the Bible daily 

Phil.2:5

“Who do you think put that idea in their head?“ - D. Splane Video

Here in Brazil, the current threat is Dengue, a disease transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito. Just this year, over 500 thousand cases have been registered. There are army tents set up to provide assistance to people. We hope for the time when no inhabitant will say, "I am sick." Isaiah 33:24

image_processing20200417-21626-1cl5sxt.jpeg.c231777bc1a92f9d8a971d8a1045b3f3.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Amygdala said:

Just read Proverbs 6:6-8 this morning about the ants. 

Although it has no commander, officer, or ruler, 8 It prepares its food in the summer, And it gathers its food supplies in the harvest.  

We already gathered our rice grains for possible food shortage but the rice weevils eat half of them 😂

3 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Here in Brazil, the current threat is Dengue, a disease transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito. Just this year, over 500 thousand cases have been registered. There are army tents set up to provide assistance to people. We hope for the time when no inhabitant will say, "I am sick." Isaiah 33:24

image_processing20200417-21626-1cl5sxt.jpeg.c231777bc1a92f9d8a971d8a1045b3f3.jpeg

I heard on the News a few days ago that a vaccine has been created in Japan for Dengue Fever, to be used in Brazil. 

4 hours ago, Richie said:

Nous avons déjà récolté nos grains de riz en prévision d'une éventuelle pénurie alimentaire mais les charançons du riz en mangent la moitié 😂

Above all keep them alive, Richard, it's guaranteed protein.

It's not that funny, in fact😒, Hard times to come...