JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cocoa farmers eating chocolate for the first time

I always think of Isaiah 65:21, 22 and think of the houses but this video made me so sad it made me understand it more fully. They are processing crops without any idea of the end product.  I was feeling thier joy as they got to try chocolate for the first time, but that they could have worked so long without knowing what their work was for, and it their parents/grandparents may have worked their whole lives not knowing what they were making, it brought new meaning to me to:  "They will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage...Nor will they plant for others to eat."

image.jpeg.c6ef19f044a94ac0a65b676ff9be0696.jpeg 

Why wait my Bro. Chocolatier ?  Logees in CT. Are growing large Theobroma Cacao trees in pots.

Hawaii Botanicals /Ninewaters in Jupitor FL. Have high quality Trinitario seedlings available on Amazon.

You can grow these indoors or outdoors in Zone 10, but to thrive, they prefer the tropical humidity.

On Youtube there are a number of videos available on how to grow cacao successfully, check it out when you have a chance.

• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, Precision said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c76edf00d7fe2556a1bc9d1bc04a9c98.jpeg

Well I’m mostly white except for my feet, and can confirm My love for chocolate...Any 

except White chocolates or those chocolate covered bees, we ate as kids, the ants were surprisingly good,

almost on par with Nestles crunch...

Were the farm raised ants better than the free-range ants? :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 6/1/2022 at 7:04 AM, Dustparticle said:

Well I guess I have to grow my own chocolate in the NW. So, I wonder will I have enough time to eat it? To fine out. Stay in tune as the New World turns. 

Oh yeah, I do find you again, Brother Glenn! You do love chocolate. 😁 

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs: